We need a redefinition in here

Fatty

Who's leading this forum lately?

Wonderland was never meant to = spam.

I don't want to close topics in here that are old and fun, but there's also no point posting just for a post count.

Wonderland was for all the topics that don't make sense or that are just plain fun....not for endless posts and reposts.

I need the moderator(s) of this forum to help moderate this point.

Does ubernewb exist around here anymore? Anyone besides Xterminator interested in helping to cut back on the useless spam?

hey Fatty. My bad. I've been letting this go for a while. It was even Uber's idea not to spam and i've been letting it happen :(. Sorry bout that. Umm i havn't seen UberNewb in here for a while, he came back a a few weeks ago posted and then left again never to be heard of again.

Maybe closing some topics is a good idea. I know The padding thread is nothing but spam. Word associatiion is still good, a lot of the big spam topics have stopped in my opinion. It's the post pad thread that is my prob here

I'll be willing to help out moderating if X approves it. I believe most of the excessiveness has been more out of boredom rather than just spamming desire (well some of anyway). I know when my daily post count has been around 50, it is just because the board has been very active and I, as everyone will attest, am pretty talkative.

not up to me to approve. I personally don't mind if there's another Wonderland mod around. Now that i look at it, lots of these topics dont make sense and aren't spam. Like counting thread.

But Dweez it's not just you it's a lot of people (including me). I myself have cut down on spamming. If you remember a while ago i wouldn't leave this forum until every single last post was mine :). But now i just really dont care anymore.

I posted this in Chit-chat forum. I'll post this here too:

I'm going to speak up since i'm a mod in wonderaland. Fatty's right, it's gotten out of hand. Some of the topics are pointless and it's just spam. But other stuff is the stuff which doesn't make sense (that's why wonderland was made) like the counting game :) sure it doesn't make any sense but it's not like it's being spammed like Post Pad thread. I dont want to post any names but it's been getting out of hand lately.

A few people are spamming just to get their post count up. I know this because sometimes they'll even say that they're doing this to get a higher post count. Let me remind you guys of Uber's rules, read them you'll understand what i'm talking about. No spam to increase post count. If you want to post once, go ahead, twice, sure why not, but don't do three pages of your own posting. I'm gonna start cracking down on this. I myself have significantly decreased my posting. I take part in a few threads but i'm not taking up a whole page of just my posts. Lets cut down on this stuff! lets go back to what wonderland is about, stuff that doesn't make sense!