So tell me again...why was I fired?

BIGSHaW

My point was that yes, these things look funny...these are major catastophes (some of em)...lotza money and perhaps lives (dunno).

As a photo, they can be funny, and create a "wow" effect....but my point was that it doesn't take much depth to simply call someone stupid (in any setting).

My point was that yes, these things look funny...these are major catastophes (some of em)...lotza money and perhaps lives (dunno).

As a photo, they can be funny, and create a "wow" effect....but my point was that it doesn't take much depth to simply call someone stupid (in any setting).

it's still funny

absolutely....please let's go back to enjoying what the topic was for....funny pics! ty! sorry about your topic big!

My question is, for that top one, who gets to start playing mega-pickup sticks with those trailers?

it is actually because of idiots like these folks that i have to sit through 40 hours of safety training.  What a drag- and I am a sales manager.  What am i going to do wrong?  Tell a lie wrong and twist a tongue muscle?

which folks? (wonders how it can happen all over again in the same topic...oh the irony....)

Here's a crazy thing. When I worked construction to put myself through college, I started unloading a flatbed 18-wheeler loaded with re-bar. It wasnt just a huge amount of steel and the load was only about 2 or 3 feet high.

Thank goodness one of the seasoned guys nonchalantly strolled over to me and said (in Spanish) "hey...you should consider unloading a little off each side as you are doing that to keep the load balanced."

Little did I know that unloading that steel from one side of the truck would have flipped it over on its side!!!

Anyhow...I LOVE pics like these, when noone gets hurt.