I'm leaving this stinking community!

Magruter

(edited)

HEY!

STL!

how long you gonna be here and what for? (I assume work)...

hit me up yo...maybe me and you and some of the others from the area (which is just Yomomma I think) can hook up for some fun time...

*edit*

call my cell: PM him your cell, bro (<3 Fatty)

Edited by Fatty

what's worse is that he does the same thing every time he's going somewhere. So now whenever i see a thread like this the first thing i try to guess is where you're going and for how long.

^_^ haha cool

NuT- ^_^^_^

hit me up yo...maybe me and you and some of the others from the area (which is just Yomomma I think) can hook up for some fun time...

Im in Chicago. :D

and of course, mag we'll have fun without you. wait a sec, now who will be yelling into the mic when theyre out of ammo o0o

bling bling...would enjoy meeting you man

:D

maybe you can come to our Bible Study, and then we can all sit around a fire in our turtle necks sipping tea while playing a raucous game of Win, Lose or Draw...

I hope you can keep up with my wild and crazy life yo...I work hard and play harder.

UGH!

bling bling...would enjoy meeting you man

:D

maybe you can come to our Bible Study, and then we can all sit around a fire in our turtle necks sipping tea while playing a raucous game of Win, Lose or Draw...

I hope you can keep up with my wild and crazy life yo...I work hard and play harder.

UGH!

you're an odd one, playaa :D but i like the cut of your jib