dawn of the dead

flux

It was pretty decent...it takes place about 25 miles from where I goto college...so I kinda knew the whole area...was pretty cool when they blasted the Jay Leno zombies head off...

I say - see it in the theater if you want the full experience!

Gunny :peace:

i have the original on tape. george a. romero did a good job i think on the original (1978 i believe) i plan on seeing the new one just to see how much they changed it. ive heard nothing but good about it though.

ive seen both. i am a fan of the original "night/dawn/day of the Dead" trilogy. And i shall tell you that this remake is very well done. theres never a dull moment. its either very bloody or very funny. its no award winner, but its great fun

I just saw it last night and was disappointed. It is not a horror at all. I do not think there was one point that I was 'scared'. It was funnier than Starsky and Hutch though.

One other thing - there are a couple huge editting glitches. The worst one was when they get to the gun store and all the zombies are at the door, pounding hard on it. Next thing you know they are all back in the sewer somehow....

Anyways, we gave it a 72/100 on our scale. Just not worth the time in our opinion.

I can't wait to see it. No zombie movies are really scary. I've seen Dawn/Night/Day, Zombie, those stupid zombie spoof movies and all. None were really scary. I just hope they don't run around screaming "brains!" Someone told me it made more money on opening than Passion of the Christ. Is that true?

Edited by CowboyFromHell

• 2 months later...