The Parlor

chuckleslove

I've posted a few things that were "equal or less than" The Parlor and heard about it. I know there are standards and I walk on eggshells sometimes to stick to them, but somethings are JUST FUNNY! I was worried about the Robert DeNiro/SNL thing, but if The Parlor has been around then I think that should be fine.

Not to say anything bad about The Parlor, 'cause that is just funny!

that wasn't funny at all...in fact it was just dumb.

and I gotta agree that isn't the kind of stuff that is allowed in these forums...one major reason I COME to these forums is because they aren't like the rest of the internet (that is so well represented in "The Parlor"

gotta give that one a 2 thumbs down vote

Good movie I liked it..was confused at the begining a lil...but then figured it out...

Must say didn't find very funny, more of a educational maybe?...however I don't see anything wrong with it nor do I see a reason why it shuld be removed.

it's pretty hard not to realize what it is.

I don't know...I just don't think any of the crap that goes on in most of the internet like that is funny and just to see it acted out rather than typed out doesn't change it for me.

I'm just saying is all...if you want I'll go have my "fuddy-duddy" party alone

Well, i thought it was funny, and see how some people dont want it on the forum, but if you dont want to see it then just dont click the link and everyone would be happy.  :D

except that you gave no warnings whatsoever dufus

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Uh, I definitely see the creepy element and was unsettling in a part or two but I guess I like the content. The portrayal of the twisted minds that scour and makeup the internet is a fresh and novel idea. To me anyhow. Can I give it a thumbs up And thumbs down? Actually 2 down for me, the content didn't outweigh the time it took to download(80k/sec!?) and the "creepy" element. :boo::)