Question

rackish

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

i like vietnam cause i can listen to music and kill gooks at the same time in my chopper

AI? psst, Dweez, click that button that says "Multiplayer" and then the one that says "Internet" and then pick a server.

I loved the feel of BF:1942, but after giving BF:V a second chance, and playing some online, I like the newer one better. The music on the battlefield is awsome, the graphics boost isn't staggering, but it's enough to make it feel more real. The mods for BF:1942 are great, but there'll be just as many good mods for BF:V, and really, if you're in to mods, UT2k4 is your platform anyway. At least until HL2 comes out, or some of these promised Farcry mods mature.

L :P L, I was using someone else's copy when I was home in Indiana. I don't have it now. I don't know what it is but CS is the only game I have really enjoyed playing online (oh and HL DM). Guess I need to shake that off and jump in with both feet.

actually the default model is black, if I remember correctly.

I like BF 'Nam more when I play in these things called shackbattles (think matches with 50 people on a server all with teamspeak) but those only happen like twice a month. 'Nam has too many problems that can be abused in pubs.. its just not worth it. and I need to play 1942 some more... haven't played that in a few months.

• 1 month later...