Diablo II

Crowbar

i played that game for a good 2 years, i only tried it with the new 1.10 patch which added TONS of new stuff, havnt played it in a very long time tho.

Ill prolly get addicted again if i start. :D

the coolest part about NWN is the online play...because you can either go hack and slash like Diabo or you can get amazingly close to a table top RPG with pen and paper...

I prefer the role playing of the "close to pen and paper" servers (specifically http://www.anchordeep.net . That server is so customized it's as good as a small MMORPG but free per month)

I was into D2 2 months ago. Owned 1.10

I was the first Blessed Hammerdin on USEast...yes and my friend was the first Fire Sorc. He is also the best fire sorc ive ever met...challenge him to a duel. He will win. and my bliz sorcll put up a fight ;)

Eh, I think I'm over my addiction. Almost done with Act 1. Not really eager to dive back into it after a day off though. Think I MIGHT install NWN soon, BUT, I doubt the online play will work...you know...since my copy is...special... And, single player is only so much fun.

Eh, I think I'm over my addiction. Almost done with Act 1. Not really eager to dive back into it after a day off though. Think I MIGHT install NWN soon, BUT, I doubt the online play will work...you know...since my copy is...special...  And, single player is only so much fun.

Guess he's really over the addiction now that is comp is dead.

• 3 weeks later...