Hello

railz

I would just like to introduce myself. I am railz

I just got back from your UT server, loved it in my opinion, though this also makes me sad.

I want to join the clan, but seeing as how I am in a clan in UT, I want to try out for the call of duty part of GC.

I am pretty good at CoD <_<

But I just wanted to say pretty much, and look for me on the servers, I am always railz.

Other than that, happy...um June 1st?

Well, railz, not sure what exactly you are looking for here, but joining gc is pretty simple....$25 gets you reserves on all of our servers. However, GC is not a clan per se'. It is a community, made up of individuals who enjoy gaming and chatting. GC is not a clan, however there are a couple of clans within the GC. Check out the FAQ section, if you like that, shoot fat an e-mail and let him know you are interested.

Good to see you, come back by as often as you like.

Bub

Although we're looking to send a GC UT team out into some league before long!

We NEED people to lead up a CoD side of things. Right now we have 2 CoD servers running, and I'm not sure if anyone from the community is even taking advantage of them. This could be you!

Welcome railz, to our community! Stop back soon!

Well the UT community will see my face more...and probably learn to hate me, but thats in the future ;)

If I can get my other clan leader to let me play on your team for a couple of league rounds, would it be okay?

As for the CoD clan...I will look into that, I have 2 other friends who play CoD and they much better than I at this point. Bf1942 was more of my thing but they dragged me into CoD, and I play it when I find the chance, though I haven't found the mod for it yet.

I don't know whether to be happy about that or scared O_O

Just for future reference, I am railz on every game.

I play DC .7

BF1942

BF:V

CoD

...And starcraft ;)

For future reference I am a Blizzard Fanboy, so I play em all boys. I just suck at WCIII, Scratched my D2LoD CD :disgust: and Starcraft is the game that still owns my life. I have almost gone 5 months without it though =)

But it was the first game I really ever played for the PC

Hi! :wavey: thanks for stopping in...i like it when new people say hello! i only play cs on the GC server...do you play any cs? usually we have a full house after 6pm...you should stop in and do some killing with us!

its always nice to know that there are regs on the other servers! maybe i'll have to start playing more games. i tried the UT demo...its hard to get use to...i really really liked COD. didn't play it after the 1st update :blink: anyways, happy killing :)

thanks for stoppin by!

I have CS sitting right here, but I hate playing on servers because

1. I suck

2. I think the most pubbie servers let hacks through

3. I hate sucking because I hate having to see my team lose

Don't worry I haven't updated CoD yet either X_x

As for Starcraft, UMS was pretty much my life for 5 years.

(edited)
I have CS sitting right here, but I hate playing on servers because

1. I suck

2. I think the most pubbie servers let hacks through

3. I hate sucking because I hate having to see my team lose

Don't worry I haven't updated CoD yet either X_x

As for Starcraft, UMS was pretty much my life for 5 years.

If you are a Blizzard fan, you'll be hearing some exciting news soon. My brother in law works for Blizzard and tells me a great deal of stuff.

As for WCIII, I actually only play custom single hero games. DOTA to be exact. All are 5on5 games that require heavy heavy teamwork to win. You should try it out. You can download it at http://www.thewarcenter.com in the forums called "Defense of the Ancients".

I used to be in a clan called "Agents of Death", which I believe most of the players when to a clan called the "In Clan". I'm not sure if you've heard of them but the clan leaders were Agent911 and TillerMan. Some considered Agent911 as the best 1on1 Starcraft player for his time and TillerMan to be the best 1on1 WCIII player of his time.

Edited by DJ Premier

(edited)
If you are a Blizzard fan, you'll be hearing some exciting news soon. My brother in law works for Blizzard and tells me a great deal of stuff.

You lie! Isn't there a NDA on blizzard employees!? :o My heart just skipped a beat....Wait no that was just gas.

I love Custom maps, truth be told, all the time I spent in SC, 70% was all UMS, and when WCIII came out the only thing I played was Hero Arena (Pretty much the only around at the time) Now I try and play something new, and of course I need a game or two to get a good foothold on it, and every one calls me newb if I mess up. I could play CS if I wanted to be called a newb :D

Hell-o to you too gOOters ;)

Edited by railz

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

25$? What ever happened to mmmmcs? So -- it's a community now? So confused -- what has changed since I've been gone. :(