DFW Sux

gOOters

Just felt like venting for a sec.

[rant]

I am used to south Texas' mild weather. Since I have been in the Dallas area (about 15 months), it has hailed more than I can cound on both hands (so naturally I lost count), and it gets donkey cold, and icy ievery winter.

Also, I find out that my nice little apartment is right in tornado alley. Last night storms come in and kill the power in my neighborhood. Happy Tuesday, got to sleep w/o air conditioning and got to run around this morning looking for bags of ice to save the hundreds of dollars worth of food in out fridge (we had been cooking all weekend).

Got our date of watching Sopranos ruined and it might be 2 or 3 DAYS until we get power back!?!? Not only that, the storms and tornados are supposed to do the same exact thing tonight! And maybe tomorrow evening too!!! :angry:

So, this is my wife's first summer off, and she worked her way through college, and she gets to just sit at home in the ugle weather with no power. Happy week to her.

I will look for gainful employment elsewhere as soon as I get my MBA.

Heehee, thanks for listening to me whine like a little witch. Wish us luck this week.

[/rant]

Come home to SA. We had a nice 104 degrees Memorial Day & a Balmy 102 degrees Tuesday. And the rest of the week a cool 97 degrees.

Gotta love the south Texas heat. :peace:

Over on the east coast (CT)... we have rain, rain, downpours, rain, and then the temp dropping around 40 at night. It acually was sunny for most of monday, 70s, then it rained again. As i sit typing this its pouring out once again....

:(<_<

Same here in lovely windy city. It hailed on Monday for about 10 minutes and it left my entire yard and the golf course white...i have jugs of snow rofl. The wierdest weather lately.

Yeah, that was the most random storm here.. it was bright and sunny, then it downpoured for 10 minutes and now its sunny again..

yesterday I got off for lunch and it was a gorgeous sunny 73 degrees...so I put the top down....

as I'm driving down the road 15 seconds after leaving the parking lot...a drenching rain with HUGE droplets starts POURING out of the sky (even though it was still perfectly sunny with a nice cool breeze)...so as I'm driving down the road at 30mph I put the top up...it takes my top about 10 seconds to raise fully so I got pretty wet...10 seconds after I get my top up....it just stops raining like it had never done it...and never rained again that day...

so...perfectly gorgeous 73 degree day...with approximatly 35 seconds of rain...

Missouri weather cannot be beat for weirdness I don't think...but I love it anyway...gorgeous state

We don't get severe bad weather here...I hate it.

We get a blizzard like once every 6 years, a weak tornado every 4 years, a beaten down hurricane every 20, and your weak-excuse for a downpour. Our temperatures are to perfect ranging from our wintery 20 to our Summer highs of maybe 90.

To linear for me.