Starbucks?!?!

Mustard's CoffeeMaker

You's better add that onto my thingy on the staff page, Fat. ;) I'll make you guys all the coffee you want, but as for myself, I prefer Starbucks.

:freak:

Then again, I don't want you to set the video camera down on the coffee table while you mess with coffee.

I'm not a coffee drinker....one of you joedrinkers better figure that out on your own. Someone made it happen last year I remember.

There will be a large coffee maker there (I think one of those gallon or whatever steel ones). Someone may want to just bring some coffee for it. My wife's grandmother is donating it for our use.

ooh...the cultured step in! <looks around and waits in anticipation for some java freak type person to hold the coveted grinder above their head and commit its presence to the fest>

I'm thinkin' this might say something about her own coffee...

-hC

:disgust: Mustard never has anything to complain about.

;)

that's because Mustard's never around here to complain to us about it. :D j/k

Edited by Xterminator

well I am a current member of CFA (Coffee Freaks Anonynmous) I don't drink the good stuff often, but revel in the opportunity to stop by Intelligensia or a (dare I say it out loud) ...yes Starbucks... *sob* Iknow.. I'm not a man... It just tastes so much better than the slop they give us at work... but ya can't shake a stick at free coffee.

Preacher, I'll bring a few small bags of beans if you bring the grinder.

"I made coffee during Desert Storm... It's all in the grinds...."

-BlackHawk Down

Well, I like me some coffee now and then but, call me spoiled, I prefer the darker stronger stuff...some Colombian or French Roast. Now, occassionally I like to go back to my roots (my roots being that I hated coffee at first until someone got me hooked on one of those "specialty" coffee drinks) and gett me a Raspberry Carmel Mocca with triple esspresso...Mmmmmmmmm.

Well, it might be a good idea to get a figure on how many people are drinking coffee and what we all like. I'll drink the foo-foo stuff, fo'shizzle, and if we have enough hazelnutty french-vanilla, aromatic, "doesn't taste like motor oil" coffee drinkers who are willing to pitch in we might could afford something reasonable.

The important points are that our coffee supply is both sufficient and affordable. Beyond that, as long as it's black, I'm game.