Leaving for the Military

Guest ZeroSignal

Guest ZeroSignal
Guest ZeroSignal
Guest ZeroSignal
Guests
(edited)

Hey fellas and all you vets of the game. I dont know if many of you remember me, but me and a friend of mine used to visit these servers and sites a LONG time ago. Back in the DOH and Mmmm days with platinum and Delta and the MCC and all that old stuff. I was a co-founder of =TM=(The Militia) and Th3Fall3n.

Well, enough of the ZeroSignal history lesson, I just wanted to report to you all that I am leaving for the Marine Corps July 26 and that today, I had taken my best friend, Chad aka Duke(another TM cofounder) up to the offices to get shuttled away to boot camp for the Army, namely to participate in the 101st.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello to some old, but still familiar faces, and let everyone know how much this community has meant to me and still does. Congratulations to all of you on whatever endeavors you may have accomplished and pleace pray for me and Duke in the coming years. We'll need it.

Sincerely,

Erik"ZeroSignal"Weise

EDIT:Darn it, i typoed the title...

Edited by Mini_Me

Guest Deputy Dawg
Guest Deputy Dawg
Guest Deputy Dawg
Guests

Hey DEVIL DOG. Excellent choice in choosing the marines. Last year on 6 Apr 2003 I went to Boot Camp. Now 1 year later I am over in Okinawa Japan having an excelent time. Boot Camp was all what you make of it. As long as you do what your told when your told you will have no problems. The hardest part of Boot Camp was the mornings. What M.O.S. fields did you choose? Any questions I will be glad to answer. Good luck and SEMPER FI!!!!!!

Guest ZeroSignal
Guest ZeroSignal
Guest ZeroSignal
Guests

Thanks fellas for the support, its a nice vacation from the bantering i get around here about how I am "throwing my life away", and all that nonsense.

Im glad to see I am still remembered, made me feel good about what small part I had in this community so long ago.

Oh and Fatty, Thank You is two words ;)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
One word: Thank you.

2 words. lol

Ditto from me though.