Deadlock Tourney III

Playaa

Deadlock Tourney III

August 7th

6pm Mountain Standard Time (GMT - 7)

7pm Central Standard Time (GMT - 6)

8pm Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5)

Teams will be randomly chosen 30 minutes prior to the beginning of the tourney.

I'm trying to put this together on my own so help me out a bit here folks...spread the word and BE PREPARED!

The number of folks that sign up with determine the amount of teams we have. I'm going to try to keep teams to no less than 6 and no more than 10 apiece.

Teams will have the same number of players (so if you are the last player to sign up and you make an odd number, you will become the first substitute).

Not sure which server will be used yet, hafta check that with Fatty first.

Download de_deadlock if you don't already have it

start signing up now folks.

1. Playaa

2. All_Killer

3. Congregation

4. Auggybendoggy

5. Phyzer

6. Scarface/Mooney

7. D1N0

8. Ak2786

9. Swoop

10. Bubblegum Bandit

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play!

Have to reinstall everything and I will stink like a hillbilly with a hangover but I could catch some bullets for someone.

L :D L That's pretty funny Rev and I am sure my hillbilly grandma (she said she liked to be called "mountain williams") would've appreciated it.

I'd play but yeah...no computer and I am moving this weekend.

so if you can't play (I assume you won't be around) how do I get the server locked down for only our folks?

#1) There's lots of admins around. Put the tourney on the calendar and get at least one admin to sign up.

#2) There's a possibility that we'll have another server that will actually need some good testing by that time! :peace:

Well, seeing as how I just moved and don't currently have Inet at my new place (and not sure what the timeline is to get it either), I won't be able to make it. Since I haven't played CS in months (excluding FF) I guess this doesn't come as a surprise.

de_deadlock is a map that is in a city. The map is pretty fun in itself, but for some reason in this community when that map is played it ALWAYS seems to encourage some extra teamwork...maybe it's because we all are so used to the deadlock tourneys but even when the map comes up in the pub, the teamwork is turned up just a tad bit.

definatly download the map (link at the top) and check it out prior to the tourney...

The tourney lasts for one night only (so you need to set aside multiple hours that evening) and depending upon the number of players we'll either have many teams in a single elim style tourney or a few big teams in a round robin or even 2 teams in a single large game.

no matter what style it is, it's always fun.

GO SPREAD THE WORD FOLKS!