All Kill3r

Kenger -

I had heard rumrs when I was playing the beta that there were some glitches allowing high-level players to get easy gold but those were stopped at that time and people with more then 10gold in their banks had the amouonts reset to 10.

I am sure there will still be some farming areas. I know there will be with some of the mining and herbalism since they are not random enough yet. But it will be nowhere close to EQ style farming in any way.

Wow those pics are awsome!! Ok im glad i cancelled my City of Heros account..

Im for sure gonna be playing WoW..

Oh and AK that elf chick looks like my wife.. :)

not the one with AK's face on it.. lol im sure someone would have said that..

Edited by Batman

I agree, she is hot! The game looks very cool.

Man, I miss the PvP of MMORPG's. I absolutely love the PK aspect of those online games. Nothing I've ever played was ever been better than the PK world of the first Asheron's Call though.

-Kor

I agree, she is hot!  The game looks very cool.

Man, I miss the PvP of MMORPG's.  I absolutely love the PK aspect of those online games.  Nothing I've ever played was ever been better than the PK world of the first Asheron's Call though.

-Kor

agree, thats the only reason I play. But nowadays the games arent the same as it used to be, you cant really be that evil PK. But the PvP rocks.

Im old school though, I'm a pk from UO. Matter of fact, I just started up my old uo account again.

Edited by NOFX

I think the most fun i had pk'ing was the first Diablo.. Man it was soooooo fun going down to hell, open a tp and tell the lvl 6 guy to come on down!!! Then watch the badguys swarm all over them.. I know thats not pk'ing, but it was close...

I think the most fun i had pk'ing was the first Diablo.. Man it was soooooo fun going down to hell, open a tp and tell the lvl 6 guy to come on down!!! Then watch the badguys swarm all over them.. I know thats not pk'ing, but it was close...

lol I played diablo also, before I got into UO. That was really fun. I can still remember this thing called Raymond's Diablo trainer, I think thats what it was called. Make a level 99 guy with god mode and dupe all the gold you want. hah my first cheating experiance. Although, I never really found much fun in doing that, so I was one of the few Legit people out there.

Wow those pics are awsome!! Ok im glad i cancelled my City of Heros account..

Im for sure gonna be playing WoW..

Oh and AK that elf chick looks like my wife.. :)

not the one with AK's face on it.. lol im sure someone would have said that..

The pics dont do the game justice. Yes the graphics are amazing, but when you get in the game... you'll be blown away by the great job they did with quests, and the content (imo).

btw... mages will get nerf'd down a bit if they don't bring all the other classes (except rogue) up to their level.

heh, thats why i don't quest, so i can level up practicing what i will be using in pvp. To be honest, if i leveled using the quests i dont think i would have gotten to level 12 in 2 days, or understood how my character worked or how to train him. The kinda stuff you need to learn and figure out by practicing fighting. Would have been a nooby that did a bunch of cheesy quests.. :P

really i shouldn't knock questers, i hear Blizzard has done an excellent job making the quests fun, just not my thing.

Batman, you for sure going to play WoW ? Alliance or Horde ?

Seems like Alliance out numbers Horde, or thier cities are just better located or something... I've spent 99% of my time playing Undead so far, figured with a week i need to just stick it out with one toon and figure the game out, and it was fairly easy to catch onto. I really wanna play Human or Night Elf though, just not enough time yet..

Your really missing out on exp then AK. Why go hunt mobs and get nothing but the loot... when you can pick up quests to kill the mobs. So any extra exp is just a added bonus.

IE. Your in the crossraods, your lvl 14-16 and you hunting raptors and anything else that moves. Why not pick up a quest to retrieve raptor eggs, kill them and loot, but while you roam around, kill other mobs as well. That way your still getting your 160-200exp per kill, but after killing 10 or so of those raptors..turn the quest in and get 2000+ exp for doing what you were already doing in the first place. I actually picked up about half a dozen quests and just roamed the area working on them all as I fought.