"N"ew Job Opportunity

gOOters

Hey yall. I just submitted my resume internally for a job that the hiring manager has expressed he wantsd me for. However, I am not 100% sure that I will qualify. This is kind of one of those once or twice in a lifetime opportunities to take a career in a different direction and get a huge bump at the same time.

I am shaking like a leaf in the wind as I write this!!

Please say a prayer for me. I'll keep you all posted.

P.S. I had a blast last night in the CS server! :D

the politics scare me. I emailed my manager today (she works in GA). Im about to talk to her on the phone...she is really cool. I dont know how she will react though? :(

Also, I am afraid that my on-site manager or Senior Manager will try to tell our business mgt unit that I am unqualified for this new position in order to keep from losing me. I think I am going to be straight up with my manager and see if she will defend me from my sr. mgr if I need it. She scares everyone! :D

Anyhow...its a game of cat and mouse right now...and I havent even been asked to interview yet!

Hey yall. I just submitted my resume internally for a job that the hiring manager has expressed he wantsd me for. However, I am not 100% sure that I will qualify. This is kind of one of those once or twice in a lifetime opportunities to take a career in a different direction and get a huge bump at the same time.

I am shaking like a leaf in the wind as I write this!!

Please say a prayer for me. I'll keep you all posted.

P.S. I had a blast last night in the CS server! :D

nonatsus itna [WaL]

good luck toOg

I just got a phone call from the hiring manager!!!!! He is going to interview me today at 230PM!!!!!!!! PLEASE say a prayer or two or three for me!!!! I am confident that I will interview well, if I dont stutter or sweat all over his floor or have a heart attack.

Honestly, I think that the fact that he looked at my resume and thought I was worth of an interview is a GOOD thing!!

Just got back. I SLAM DUNKED that bad boy!!!!!! Interview went VERY smooth and easy, I covered all the bases and it really seemed like just a formality!?! Interviewing has always been a strong suit for me too. He said he would let me know soon. THANKS for your well wishes boys and girl!!!!!

:wub:

Now a little more waiting :bang: should get word within a couple of weeks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

THANK YOU SWEET JESUS!!!!!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!! No offer yet, but the manager just called me and welcomed me to his group!!!!! I AM SHAKING!!!!!

I cant tell you guys how huge this is. the new job = MASSIVLY stable, doing what I LOVE, getting a big pay bump, endless upward job mobility!!! Overtime if I want it!!!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much for your prayers guys. :)