Wish Me Luck

PuppySurprise

I'm kinda superstitious as to even bring this up before I know anything, afriad I'll jinx myself, but anyway, I have my test with the United States Secret Service in the morning and if I pass I will interview with the Director for the U.S.S.S. for the midwest region immediately after the examination is complete. I have not graduated college yet (slated for May of '05), but figured I would go ahead and try out and just see what happens. For those who dont know I am graduating with a B.S. in Police Administration and I plan on getting into the federal government in some capacity, so this would be a good start. Anyway, just pray I dont look like a complete dum-dum during the exam. Downside, i gotta put a suit on and this entrance application is like 45 pages long!!

:bang:

wish me luck

thx

I PASSED MY TEST!!!

I was tested on 4 categories each being 100% in total and i scored

Category 1-100%

Category 2-100%

Category 3-92%

Category 4-90%

Also, after my test score came back "passed", I had my initial interview with a secret service agent and passed. So that is two steps out of 6 complete. I was consequently offered a job with the Department of Homeland Security:United States Secret Service :)

Although I have been offered a job, it is still contigent upon 4 more things:

1--Panel Interview due in November with high-ranking Secret Service members

2--Medical/Fitness Examination

3--Polygraph Examination (Lasts about 4-6 hours)

4--Background Check

If I successfully pass all of those now, this time next year I should be in training with or working for the United States Secret Service Uniform Division at the White House (more than likely)

:peace:

continue to wish me luck..

thx

Man, we're gonna have some SERIOUS sponsors for FF05! Heck ya, and perhaps some dudes in suits to play bouncers! Can I get an ear bud for the event so I can be in the loop?

That would make the SS a Gold Sponsor for sure, perhaps bring that up in the interview with the higher ups.