Find the Fatty in College Days!

Fatty

Once again, the picture boxes have been breached in Fatty's household.

Let's go back to the summer after my softmore year of college, about one year after the case of You Be the Doctor IV. Obviously still living, Fatty reunites with a group of his high school buddies at a quiet resort which his parents are members of. The question, however, which one is he?

asreunion.jpg

Honestly and ironically, this was actually a "clan," as we called ourselves. We all had Chinese names! Mine was Chanin. No clue where it came from or why.

Wow, I'm having such a good time here!

GC Founder

Ok, you guys suck. Maybe it's not so much how much that looks like me, but how much the others don't look anything like me that gives it away so fast.

No, that's not Mini. Although good neighbor friends, Mini attended another high school than I.

Its probably nice digging through old pictures to bring back memories and I'm sure you are having a blast with it. Was going to say the person in the middle as well.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I was going to say the guy with the bandana on his head.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I have only one question though. Where are the chics? All those guys out there alone and no women . . .

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Chicks would be definately needed.

BTW ZD, When did u start watching Naruto?

Never watched it. Just saw this as someone's avatar and thought it was really cool.

Got something on this Anime so I can check it out?

GC Founder

Lol you guys. All I can say is that 1) that is just a picture with the guys in it, and 2) if you're married, any pictures about a weekend like this with more than just the guys in it have no place in a household once you start a family.