Prize ideas for 2005

[DLM]->HighPlainsDrifter

I'd also take software (read games)...Those of us that are really cheap and extend this practice to the gaming world miss out on a bunch of really cool games simply because we won't buy them. Of course, some go through other channels, but I've always appreciated having a CD around, personally. I want to try that Black Hawk Down game myself.

Hardware is always good, but that doesn't mean we need high-priced, super-duper maxed-out video cards for everyone. Those USB keychain things are cool, and who can't use one? Sandisk might provide some SD or CF memory, I don't know how many people can actually use this stuff but many digital cameras these days have them, also they're big in palm devices, and it's becoming easier to get them into computers these days.

Oh, and these are cool. And cheap. Maybe Targus will deem a few prize-worth. Just for the cool-factor:

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc....-100-101&depa=0

I do custom paint work, primarily on Harley Davidson's, and i've been thinkin about tryin some airbrush ideas i have on something like a computer case, It also depends on how busy this season is because I do it in my off time, i'm a finish carpenter by trade, so I can only handle so much paint work. But if you guys think it's a cool idea, I could try and MAKE time for it, and give it away as a prize at Fragfest.

Let me know what you think, if you like the idea, some case model ideas would be good, I use basic stuff so I dont know what "cool" cases the kiddies are into these days.

I was thinking like, skulls with some flames or something like that.

Thanks!

I do custom paint work, primarily on Harley Davidson's, and i've been thinkin about tryin some airbrush ideas i have on something like a computer case, It also depends on how busy this season is because I do it in my off time, i'm a finish carpenter by trade, so I can only handle so much paint work. But if you guys think it's a cool idea, I could try and MAKE time for it, and give it away as a prize at Fragfest.

Let me know what you think, if you like the idea, some case model ideas would be good, I use basic stuff so I dont know what "cool" cases the kiddies are into these days.

I was thinking like, skulls with some flames or something like that.

Thanks!

I will keep you in mind.

We'll see if we can get some cases.

Thanks for the offer! This community is great, man! **sniff**

Contact Pepsi and Coca cola. They love to give out thier cases that are broken open and often just like to be a part of community events. Also when they offer T-shirts let them know we're gamers and not track stars so that we get a few shirts that might actually fit. 2x and 3x know what I mean.