Prize ideas for 2005

[DLM]->HighPlainsDrifter

Hi there!

Myself and Skywalker are the new sponser acquirers this year. We can only hope to do as well if not better then Puppy, who unfortunately is unable to do it this year. He did a stellar job in '04, and I thank him for all his hard work and dedication.

I've created this post to gather ideas from everyone who is going to FragFest '05 about what type of prizes we should try to get. So go ahead and post what you'd like to see, and we'll do our best to see that it gets to FF4.

Thanks in advance for your submissions!

Computer hardware...

HPD hit me up on AIM sometime...I have some info for you...plus I can get some corperate sponsors through my managerial contacts from Circuit City.

I want to see $10,000 in prizes this year. And yes, it can be done!

if I can't have bawls sitting next to my monitor...

wait...let me try that again.

ahem...

I can't play computer games without my bawls....

wait a second.

my bawls are....

alright, how about this:

Maybe if the company who produces the caffienated drink known as "bawls", heretofore referred to as "that B drink", sponsors us this year and "that B drink" shows up on time, we can convince Holiday Inn to let that be the only "outside" drink, and they can even serve it from their own bar...cause we all know we need our bawls cold............well I almost made it through...

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I've already asked my ATI contacts to see if they would be interested.

if I can't have bawls sitting next to my monitor...

wait...let me try that again.

ahem...

I can't play computer games without my bawls....

wait a second.

my bawls are....

alright, how about this:

Maybe if the company who produces the caffienated drink known as "bawls", heretofore referred to as "that B drink", sponsors us this year and "that B drink" shows up on time, we can convince Holiday Inn to let that be the only "outside" drink, and they can even serve it from their own bar...cause we all know we need our bawls cold............well I almost made it through...

LOL Playaa...but I must call Newb...Maybe you never drove around in HS with a McDonalds glass full of beer...it's all about the ancient teenage art of disguise ;)

B):hug:

Note to HPD and Sky: Bawls NEVER showed last year and we flew their banner. Please advise them of this, I'd like to know what they have to say about that. Bawls sponsors everything, perhaps TOO much. Then again, maybe it's our fault for not planning our LANs with enough time in advance to organize stuff... :blink: