FragFestOhio 2005 FloorPlan and Seating Chart

Fatty

Ok, here we go. If you care about where you sit or who you sit by, here's how you get your say.

fragfest05floorlayout.gif

Ok, here's a couple maps of the hotel..you should be able to figure out where we are. We are in Ballrooms 1, 2 and 3.

Also, our hospitality room is the 200 one, but I don't know where that is. For now, I DO know that our block of rooms is around room 200.

http://www.fragfestohio.com/floorplan/fragfest05himap1.gif

http://www.fragfestohio.com/floorplan/fragfest05himap2.gif

Nobody, including staff, is picking seats without sending in their payment.

PAY BY JUNE 30 - $60....AFTER OR AT DOOR IS $70

Gond, Batman, and Brillow, you need to get me your seat choices asap, in that order.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder

Ohhh the strategy in that pick! By the way, our Hospitality room is room 200...I gotta figure out where that is.

*Oof, let me know if you want to change, that door I put at the top goes to a "service" hallway, don't think it's for us to use.

Gonna scan some maps for you guys. Gond, let me know if you want to swing to the other side of the room.

GC Founder

Welp, two years ago I almost ate it bigtime...but then Mag went around with a hat and brought me up to even!

Last year was nice, I had an actual budget to work with.

I give more time than money, but you don't want to see my hourly rate!

Anyways, back to the reservations! Gond and Batty are stickin with the corner...it's verified by the other maps that we're not using that door!

*Done, Brill. Hit!

• 2 weeks later...

If I get out of this hell hole in time I gotta sit next to shaw so i can slap him up side the head when he gets lucky. :) www.richiemcconnell.info At this site here are some pics of me my favorite is the bugerking french fries. Havnt had a whopper in a month thats all we have in this country is a burgerking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...