FragFestOhio 2005 FloorPlan and Seating Chart

Fatty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder

well hey! welcome!

I don't show this transaction. Double check and tell me what address you sent it to. Also, I show a transaciton on Friday and Sunday, so I know everything seems ok on this end.

Ok, well I sent the payment to sales@fragfestohio.com cuz that's what is listed on the front page, but the email I got from ya shows reservations@fragfestohio.com, so maybe went to the wrong account? Lemme know if you can get the money from that account, if not I can prolly cancel the transaction, and resend. :D

Not sure about spending the night there, although that would prolly be a good thing, given that I'll probably want to party a bit. :freak: Figure I've got time to decide that yet.

GC Founder

?!!!!???

If it says sales anywhere at all anymore, that's wrong. Lemme recheck.

Putting sales@frafgestohio.com on a webpage got me nothing but spam after spam....incredible how the crawlers grabbed that so fast.

I'll double check, but I thought for sure we got all of those?

Anyways, i can gurantee that your money is "safely not going anywhere" at that address....it's mine and i kilt it myself. :)

GC Founder

Ahhh...on the top of this forum it still had sales....gonna search everywhere for that now....got me paranoid. Blame the webcrawlin spamsuckerS!

You have my apologies on that lingering mistake.

GC Founder

guys I made a mistake and didn't put trouble in...so i did my best to honor her request and keep everyone more or less where they at the A table...just a slide down for some and a move across to A1 for Skywalker.

Sorry and thanks. I'll make the changes when I get home.

Wolf, if you want A2, which is the last A seat, resend that paypal asap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...