LOL SWEET *Spoiler*

Fatty

GC Founder

of course it is...if i would have read that before I played it, it wouldn't have been as cool, ya dork

maybe my def. of spoiler is off...i thought it was things that you don't wanna know until you come across them yourself?

of course it is...if i would have read that before I played it, it wouldn't have been as cool, ya dork

maybe my def. of spoiler is off...i thought it was things that you don't wanna know until you come across them yourself?

I guess it could mean different things to different people, that in particular is something I thought was neat but I didn't really care that much :P

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
also seeing the beginning with the guy and the valve in his eye....nearly brough t a tear to my eye =)

Me too!!

SPOILER!!

Being tossed your crowbar again... now that was like a kick right in the head.

Me too!!

SPOILER!!  

Being tossed your crowbar again... now that was like a kick right in the head.

Yes!!! These parts were awsome!

"Hey Freeman, I think you dropped this back in Black Mesa"

He tosses your crowbar down to you. I was like :boing::boing::peace:

Edited by Zeabos

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Yeah, that part was really funny when you pulled that switch for him. The best part is that you can see the sarcasm dripping right off of him. facial expressions are AMAZING. In the beginning, you can feel the oppression. Such an amazing game.

I still have to say my favorite part is during the hovercraft escape the chopper shoots down the 2 big tall cyclinders and they start falling down and you start pressing your keyboard to go faster but you don't and you think you aren't going to make it but then it just crumbles after it falls and you jump it. The whole chase with the chopper is tight, and then you get the gun on it and you take down the chopper... crazy.

Thats pretty early in the game, Ive only been played maybe around 2 hours. I thought you guys would be way ahead, my bad. I also thought this was the spoiler thread...

SEXY U RUINED THAT WHOLE PART FOR ME! .. i couldnt help but read it.. Grrrrr..

Fatty, that and the beginning was just amazing..

And to lunk, u should be asking.. WHO DIDNT CATCH THOSE REMARKS.. i was paying so much attention to the game, that i could probably go up on a stage and solo the whoe beginning as a play..

I like throwing the paintcans in the faces of the guys with the grav gun, it's hilarious, try it if you haven't yet.

And I also noticed in the airboat when you get to the dock where you have to blow open the end of the trailer to go around the underside of the dock to make the jump into the tunnel...... you can jump the timbers instead to get under the dock, but it won't allow you to make the jump until you go around and blow the trailer door out. I tried making it numerous times and it kept acting like I was hitting something metal, so drove around the dock to the trailer and blew the door out then I was able to make the jump.

That makes me think that although there is quite a bit a free environment travel it won't let you move on unless the steps they think should be done are done.

I hope this post didn't confuse anyone, cause after reading over it, I could see how it could.

hmm i actually figured out some of it, and whats fun is taking the airboat all the places you should be walking haha.. up to the barn and such

i'd have to say the coolest part for me is getting the crow bar too.. like yay! a weapon! lol