I can continue living my life...

h4ng0v3r

Wow, over 15 hrs later the experience that is HL2 is finshed. I can rubs my eyes, rest my brain, and go outside. HL2 is the best game i have ever played. I downloaded it and, like a crack addict, I couldnt stop. I started playing last night at 10pm next thing i know its 5am. I have never been so into a game that i spend that much time playing. I mean 7hrs straight only getting up to pee or to get something to drink. The wierd thing is that i feel ok with it. HL2 was well worth it. Now i have to play source and wait for the next HL instalment. I hope everyone elses experience has been as enjoyable as mine.

Edited by h4ng0v3r

haha yeah once you start playing its like crack, you don't wanna stop.. you gotta get farther and farther!

anyone use the internet to figure anything out? or have you dont it all on your own?!?!?! i personally don't wanna use cheats or guides or anything.. takes all the fun outta it.. now maybe after i beat it i'll use cheats and play around with all the stuff.. haha gravity gun anyone??

• 2 weeks later...