Constantine

Guest zerodamage

This looks like it could be a great thriller or action movie. It definately has some of those matrix special effects too!

Gotta wonder though if Matrix was a blessing or a curse for Keanu. It was a great series, but will people always hold him to a high standard now after those movies?

Anyways, I can't wait for this movie to come out!!

This looks like it could be a great thriller or action movie.  It definately has some of those matrix special effects too!

Gotta wonder though if Matrix was a blessing or a curse for Keanu.  It was a great series, but will people always hold him to a high standard now after those movies? 

Anyways, I can't wait for this movie to come out!!

A good thing for him. The charachter was perfect for him and hid the fact that he CANT ACT!

Anyhow, I will surely see Constantine too :) And I loved all 3 Matrices :D

• 1 month later...

I saw this on opening night and would give it 2.5/4 Stars. Its worth seeing once, but thats about it. The special effects are really cool and the way they show Hell in the movie is neat. The problems are the bad acting and predictable ending.

We saw it tonight and thought it was a good movie. It was well worth the full-price theatre fare, along with a popcorn and drink. I did not think the acting was bad at all. I thought a few spots were a little longer than needed and it could have been a good 15minutes shorter overall.

I really liked how they portrayed everything and the balance and I only wish they had changed one thing about the ending but I will not go into that here since others have not seen it.

We gave it an 83/100.

Wow, my fiancee and I saw this the other night. We were glad we used free ticket passes to see it. I would have been upset if I had paid over $5 to see it. There were some interesting bits. But it looked like they were just trying to run off of the success of the Matrix series.

I will say, however, that this did spark everyones interest into thinking about how the comic book is. Looks like it could be good and very dark.

Looks very interesting to me...too bad the g/f has no interest in it. Last night, she made me watch "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", which looks sort of interesting (I went to bed halfway through it) but is right on par with "Memento" on the "weird scale".

Anyway, I plan to see Constantine soon so please label spoilers well.