Who & where is everyone

Crowbar

Post up the servers you play on and the character's you play with there. No need to name all your characters (if you're like me and have around 10). Just the characters you use most, or one's that you would want to use more if you can find a group. I've started quite a few characters and never had one past level 10. I want to find out where most of you are so I can pick a server you're on and get just one good character.

Also, what skills are people using? Would anyone be interested in picking a low population server and having everyone start a new character at the same time as the same faction?

Me:

Whisperwind:

Syllabear-lvl 6 Night Elf Druid

Crazytom-lvl 10 Troll Shaman -Has Herbalism/Alchlemy

Delmilyn-lvl 7 Human Warrior

Terenas:

Healer-lvl 6 Human Priest -Has Tailoring

Crowbar-lvl 4 Undead Warlock

Padanna-lvl 5 Dwarf Hunter -Has Skinning/Leatherworking

Argent Dawn:

Thickburger-lvl 6 Tauren Warrior

I've tried some others races/classes. I like the Horde over the Alliance, humans are really the only race I had fun with as Alliance. Also the Shaman seems to be the best class for my playing style, though I'm sure a Paladin would work well too.

All on Illidan:

Jeffet - 50 Troll Rogue

225 First Aid

300 Skinning

250 Posion

60 Cooking

80 Mining

Maras - 32 Tauren Druid

225 Leatherworking

Kabal - 35 Tauren Warrior

260 Skinning

(Retired but I still keep him because he is 35 and if I want an artisan in something he can do it).

you must not have much PvP time in then. At lvl49 i fought a lvl50 priest last night and could not kill him. This is after a few attempts, when i was failing i wold sheep him and regen to full mana/health and try again with no avail.

It was a sad ending to have to sheep him and run away...

my next character will be a priest also, they are sweet if spec'ed right.

Edited by All Kill3r

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Mordina - 44 Troll Hunter - Argent Dawn

228 Blacksmith

230 Miner

150 Fisher

200 Bandager

225 Cooker

Hah. I think I've actually played with you before.... now if I could get this update already.

32 Tauren Druid. Argent Dawn

240 Skinning

190 Leather

I respected my priest cause I totally missed the 3 rank talent that reduces the weaken soul time for power word shield by up to 15 seconds, and the 2 rank talent that increases the efectiveness of power word fortitude by up to 30 percent...it really helps bring up the stats and keep the damage down.

I'd say your only hope is high damage spells with some sort of stun effect, otherwise, 15 seconds later, sheild, heal, spam damage spells and mana burn on you. I'll probably love him in higher levels, but lvl 17 is the prepubecent batard stage (no spelling mistakes here). Once I get into the post lvl 20 lvls I'm sure I'll be able to solo more effectively.

Cant wait for 20 stamina and spirit buff tho and 380 damage sheild...hehe

I don't know how much the changes in the last patches affected priests but I know before the patch they were one of the few classes that stood a chance vs my rogue equal level.

If I don't time kidney shot just right vs a priest after cheapshotting him then the chain fear begins which usually means I have to blow a health pot and flee after it wears off.

Of course if I get the kidney shot its all over, kidney shot+thistle tee+3-4 sinister strikes+cold blood+eviserate=dead <anything but a pally>

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

On Gorefiend (PvP)

26 Troll Shaman

148 Herbalism

110 Alchemy

Oh and 15 Fishing ;)

I love shamans, I drop level 30s like its my job, cept paladins.

Preists are awsome. Power Word: Fortitude is amazing, ill take a bonus 300 hp for half an hour any day. Im not sure how preists are solo PvP, but in Pairs its awomse. Me (26 Shaman) and my friend (26 Preist) can tool on anyone level 35 and below except hunters(cause thats really like fighting 2 people). If they attack me, my friend just keeps me healed. If they attack my friend, i just beat on them and he keeps himself alive. And they dont have any chance of escaping with Mind flay, Frost Shock, and Earthbind totems.

Edited by Zeabos

I've gotten him to lvl 22 ATM. Ive hit a quest barrier and have to pigy-back areas to do quest for the XP bump. Difficult to solo, takes 100% mana pool and 1/2->3/4 health pool to take down one same lvl critter.

Lvl 24 will help a bit...get next rank Shield and 20 stamina boost (26 in my case) and mana burn.

I have 6 different healing spells ATM, an instant heal for myself, and rank 2 rez. I have a 2 person 8 second fear spell that has a 30 second cooldown (teh suck). They gave me a free (chance of) 18 pnt damage/mana leech to my weapon which is dumb cause he aint a tank. 1 DSP spell, a set 1.5 cast damage spell (10 sec cooldown teh suck) and a 2.5 cast smite (mana expensive). This guy is not a damage dealer. In a group I can keep everyones health bar pegged...but really poor XP (1/3 as much).

Bottom line, this guy is a tough grind...cudos to the guys who got him past lvl 30, they have more persistance and more freetime than I do. He's fun, I'll say that tho. =)