Fatty

Guest reverand

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Perhaps not, but the point is, Rev wasn't looking for a civilized conversation when he said that, he was looking for a fight. Or if he was looking for a civilized conversation, he doesn't know how to start one.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

So..... who will join the "great reverand" and myself against the tyrant?

"Fight the power"

"Attica!., Attica!"

this topic is the worst peice of dribble i have ever read. i advise anyone who even thinks about posting to re-read the whole thing, think to themselves, 'does my opinion need to be voiced in this matter?' and

have i already said what i am about to post?' as well as, 'will this contribute to anything?'

this is absolutely rediculous and i dont understand why people are talkin here besides fat, rev, and maybe a few others as witnesses or whatever. this is stupid. just stop. go to bed.. its late.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

That posted convo was out of game. It wasn't even in the context of the game.. it was personal.

Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guest reverand
Guests

you are completely out of your mind.. maybe your sleep deprived... get some rest.. reread it again when your not bloodshot and what not... if i said Hey he would have ignored me...

Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guest catalystgs
Guests
this topic is the worst peice of dribble i have ever read. i advise anyone who even thinks about posting to re-read the whole thing, think to themselves, 'does my opinion need to be voiced in this matter?' and

have i already said what i am about to post?' as well as, 'will this contribute to anything?'

this is absolutely rediculous and i dont understand why people are talkin here besides fat, rev, and maybe a few others as witnesses or whatever. this is stupid. just stop. go to bed.. its late.

I drank 3 cups of coffee about an hour ago so sleep is kind of hard. I am posting here purely for my own entertainment. Stirring up more controversy is always a pleasure.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

If you said something to the effect of 'Can we talk this over?', he would have responded.

And Zweih, I'm posting here to pass the time til 3, and then its hockey time

oh i know it had nothing to do with the game uber but what I'm saying is that sexy saying hes right because hes older and you should respect your elders is really close minded, just because fatty is older doesn't mean he's right...

i like fat, I have been in this community and never really had a problem with any1 before.  I was voicing my opinion and that doesnt mean that you can say that "i hate fat."

i just think fatty has always been an donkey hole

^

wonder who said that :ph34r:

yea, im very close minded. sorry sid.

Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guest Vinttech
Guests
oh i know it had nothing to do with the game uber but what I'm saying is that sexy saying hes right because hes older and you should respect your elders is really close minded, just because fatty is older doesn't mean he's right...

Hey Sexy....sit.

...and to all a good night.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

It kinda is, Sid, but in another sense, I don't think he's saying that since Fatty is older he's right.. more like since Fatty is older, don't treat him like some jerk who starts something with you in a bar <_<

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests
i like fat, I have been in this community and never really had a problem with any1 before.  I was voicing my opinion and that doesnt mean that you can say that "i hate fat."

maybe you should say " i hate fat".

"Eureka!", my "friend" the "great reverand" I think " i hate fat" should be our revolutionary motto!

Fight on my "brother"!

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Sher, you're hurting me.. don't make me rebuff your silly rebellion with the hand of justice!!

3 am, brothers. Hockey time.

PS Thanks for the boost. I will pass Fatty in total posts someday!

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests
Hey Sexy....sit.

...and to all a good night.

YES! "sit" sexy-tyme, we all know you are "the tyrants" right hand "lap dog!"