all i have to say

nut

(edited)
Why have I not heard about this guy?  Looks like he has some pretty good music.  I love big band style...

Hootie and the Blowfish was a great band back when I was in high school. I still think some of their songs are very good. They just got over played, so people started to dislike them.

edit: I should say, those that liked them when they first came out started to dislike them for over-play. There were many that didn't like them at all.

BTW, have you heard of "The Counting Crows?" They came out around the same time, and are still going strong.

Edited by duma

(edited)
I didn't know Hootie's name!  Of course I remember those guys - and Counting Crows...

Thanks!

So Hootie's all grown up now, huh?  Interesting.

What? Didn't you click the link? The name "Hootie and the Blowfish" appears as the third item on the page.

Rucker isn't "Hootie's" name either. The name "hootie" isn't found with any of the band members.

(At a risk of sounding like a total Hootie fan - which I was - I will refrain from going into the name thing.)

Edited by duma

i'm with whudats!

his name is Hootie!

and it will always be Hootie!

(see what Hollywood, and 15 mins of fame will buy you kids?)

yes.....that's right, a silly name.

P.S. put on a little Dillon, 10 dollar fence.

Edited by chewychee

Even without looking at duma's link (since I was a big Hootie fan in the early 90s), neither Hootie nor Blowfish is a name of anyone in the band. The name came from a couple of their college friends. One had big thick glasses (Hootie) and the other could puff his cheeks out like Louis Armstrong (or a Blowfish). They got the band name from them.

yeah its sad about hootie. he has gone down the tubes. he just needs money i guess. another thing, who is that chick on the swing at the end that says "come and get it!"? she looks familiar.