the girlfriend

chewychee

She just started modelling for the show a month or two ago. DKProductions (the studio that does all of the 3D work for Big Idea) was working on a 3D feature film that was put on hiatus after Christopher Reeves, the producer/director passed away. So her first episode will be released in another month.

You're right, BGB. not all of them are bible stories (there are an awful lot), but even the ones that have no biblical basis for their plot have strong morals. It's a show I've watched since the beginning (kinda depressing, seeing as I was 13 at the time, and I'm only getting older), but they've got some great humour, wether you're 5 or 45.

...and I have a hard time believing that Fatty is the one in that picture... Sure, I'll concede that he may look good in a tanktop. There is that possibility...

But c'mon, the shirt would have to read "CounterStrike AND Me"

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(is she reading this thread??)

I guess I should address the matter at hand now that I've accepted that Mini has fooled me and that's really not my body in that pic. Dangit.

Put her in contact with me and I will arrange your admin around her schedule. In fact, she should have my cell phone number....a simple "Hi Fatty, can you ban chewy for a day or so?" should be sufficient!

:D

Sorry, chew...you lose on this one.

i think whats really hot is the samurai pony-tail and bOOb's! yeah, shes been reading the whole thing. she's got a good sence of humor so all is well. :thumbsup:

I think you are correct! Come on Chew, spill the beans. What gives?

??? :unsure:

My gf plays now, hazwaz. She started off only playing it to try and please me but now shes really into it and starting to improve.

So hopefully if we carry on like this, we'll have a counter strike marriage, our kids rooms will be decorated with counter strike wall papper and bedding, and we will make them do 2 hours counter strike home work a night......

"List what you consider to be the top 3 strategies as Terrorist on de_dust. Be sure to support the strategies with at least 2 reasons each. When you're done with this, record a demo attempting to lead a terrorist team using these 3 strategies. Tomorrow's assignment will be to reflect on your experiences."

"List what you consider to be the top 3 strategies as Terrorist on de_dust.  Be sure to support the strategies with at least 2 reasons each.  When you're done with this, record a demo attempting to lead a terrorist team using these 3 strategies.  Tomorrow's assignment will be to reflect on your experiences."

Um...my dog ate my demo disk.

Some might get the wrong impression if this were to be the first thread they read when stopping by our forums. Then again, we might see an increase of hits to our site this month.... :blink2:

(yo, it might do more justice if you resized that pic, btw...I think I have a black eye)

• 2 weeks later...