Fun Spots: With A Vengance

When will the madness end?!? These are all fun spots in cs_train. This first one actually requires no boost, and none of them require a gravity change. Shout out to Clueless for taking treads in the face.

train5.jpg

train1.jpgtrain3.jpg

train2.jpg

train4.jpgtrain6.jpg

Well, since I dont get many headshots, I would have to say that is false :P

On maps when you have to shoot long distance without the aid of a scope on Mayhem, the cursor does'nt always register a red or blue name, and with the std skin, it was hard to tell the difference and I was shooting team mates alot more than I do now. :P

The white mask helps me tell them apart from long distance.

So before any of you think i'm cheating, it's just a skin pack, and from what most of you can clearly see, it does'nt help THAT much, cuz I still suck.

I forget where I got it, but I can probably find it again if anyone is interested. It came with a CT as well, but it was kinda dumb looking so I did'nt use it.

GC Alumni
(edited)

Look at the pics dude, the heads not glowing or twice the size as normal, it doesnt even stand out that much in the dark, like I said before, it helps me not kill my team mates when I'm shooting long distances, and that goes the same when i'm playing as a terrorist.

If the stupid cursor would always register, I would'nt have this problem, but as with many other things in the game, it does'nt work right.

And speaking of which, does it really matter if I can see the head of the enemy or not?, it's not like the hitboxes are ever actually ON IT!!

Listen, you've played with me many times, do you REALLY think it does me much good? I mean, cmon, you HAVE seen me play right? I SUCK, so cut me some slack on the advantage crap please.

Thank you,, and to all a pleasant day :)

P.S. Now that the hitbox deal is working in the stats, go have a look at how l337 my headshot ability is now, woohoo! 11% !

The left arm is my favorite target, that model must have white sleeves too!

Edited by clueless

LOL, no no Clueless, I should have made myself more clear. I just think it gives an unfair advantage when it may prevent you from shooting a team mate, not that it gives you any special headshot ability. Shrug, I am a purist and think the game should be played as is. As long as you and I are both having fun without using something to disadvantage another player thats all that matters.

Needle

(edited)

The first spot is widely known. Some of the others I've known for a while but haven't been able to get there by myself. I need some help one day to get to one spot. I need three people to do it though. And that last spot that you show we have tried before. Me, campkill, and someone else tried to get up there the first day we played train.

Great, now I can't find my screenshot folder.

And clue, my favorite place to shoot people seems to be left arm too.

Edited by Kruten

(edited)

widely known? i guess i didnt get that memo. can you show me how to get up there, then?

here is where your screenshots are located

\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\user@domain.com\counter-strike source\cstrike\screenshots

Edited by pagan

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Now we know why Pagan hasn't been doing so well as of late. He's been spending all of his time looking for camper spots. Boy Scout?

Lets all gather around the campfire, Pagan is gonna tell us a scarey story!!!

Make sure to use the buddy system when going to the lantern :P

(NOTE: I used to be a boy scout, learned a lot of stuff I still use. Which gives me the right to joke about it :D)

Spent early this morning being taught some cool spots on various maps by pagan.

I discovered:

A. Pagan has nothing better to do than dissect maps for cool spots.

B. Pagan at his worst (2 days without sleep) is still lethal.

C. Pagan has A LOT of knowledge.

D. Pagan needs a new hobby.

Lesson learned: If you play against him and it's late in the round, make sure you look UP!!!

Drinking is a hobby & Paintball is the best extreme sport ever!

Too bad I cant financially keep with it.... so hard to get sponsors.

And partial sponsors arent enough.... all they do is make u spend more $ lol.

Drinking is not just a hobby, it's an acquired skill! I tried unsuccessfully to become a professional drinker, but I couldn't come up with anymore reasons to stay in school. They kicked me out.

Paintball, huh? The thought entered my mind to put together a little 'war' at FF but, as you know, it would burn up most of a day.

Maybe the paintballers should show up a day early. Can you imagine the stories?