REserves SUCK

And i think the new admin mod does kick by lowest connection time, someone will correct me if i am wrong.

The reason for the reserves is obvious, we as GC members pay for the servers, so we have the first option to play on them :D

Perhaps in the future, you could be more tactful in your topic title choice.

LOL.

Ok, as far as you're concerned, Recrudescence, for example, is a 28 player server. The reserves are there so we dn't have to kick people, it does it for us.

It's called AW TOE MAY SHUN. Anyways, we pay for the slots that are held for GC members so that you get bumped out on your dupa when we come around. As far as you're concerned, Mayhem is a 24 player server and Rec is a 28 player server.

You know what suits me better? Giving someone a ride down I-95 on a clear spring day in April.

No, it's not possible. Without a slot, there is nothing to connect to. With nothing to connect to, the server cannot identify you.

The empty slot is like the little room where you get scanned for your ID. Once idenified as a reservist, the bouncer walks out to the dancefloor and grabs some newb that hasn't even broken a sweat....drags him off by his collar. In Rec's case, he's tossed into a chute that leads to Mayhem. Once in Mayhem, he lands in the Mayhem's ID room where he's scanned. If there's room, he's let in. If there's not, he's kicked to the curb.

Morale of the story?

GC get to boogie on the dance floor when they feel the groove....anytime at all.

I'm upping the playercount on Mayhem so it'll be 27 slots, with 3 reserves.....cause that traffic down the chute from Rec is causing it to go 25/25 too long. GC should not have to stand in line, even if it's in line waiting on a pubber to get yanked.

No, it's not possible.  Without a slot, there is nothing to connect to.  With nothing to connect to, the server cannot identify you.

The empty slot is like the little room where you get scanned for your ID.  Once idenified as a reservist, the bouncer walks out to the dancefloor and grabs some newb that hasn't even broken a sweat....drags him off by his collar.  In Rec's case, he's tossed into a chute that leads to Mayhem.  Once in Mayhem, he lands in the Mayhem's ID room where he's scanned.  If there's room, he's let in.  If there's not, he's kicked to the curb.

Morale of the story?

GC get to boogie on the dance floor when they feel the groove....anytime at all.

I'm upping the playercount on Mayhem so it'll be 27 slots, with 3 reserves.....cause that traffic down the chute from Rec is causing it to go 25/25 too long.  GC should not have to stand in line, even if it's in line waiting on a pubber to get yanked.

Shake ya groove thing, shake ya groove thing ya ya

Wait I'm confused. If the empty slot is always there for the use of researvist then once someone is kicked it goes back to emptly....So why the need for 3. Once a gc member is done kicking someone out won't it still be ready for the next gc member to come in. Or even have just 2 in case there are two gc members coming in at the same time. Or maybe there is some other reason for having 3 I am not aware of. I'm just confused.