*CsLs*

I was just wondering if it were at all possible to get the stats program to recognize *|CsLs|* as a clan. I mean, it's not really a big deal, it's just fun sometimes to check to see how your clan is doing vs. the other clans. I know it's some automatic feature that picks out clan tags, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Doesn't everyone want to see how CsLs is kicking arse? :thumbsup:

I was just wondering if it were at all possible to get the stats program to recognize *|CsLs|* as a clan.  I mean, it's not really a big deal, it's just fun sometimes to check to see how your clan is doing vs. the other clans.  I know it's some automatic feature that picks out clan tags, but I figured I'd ask anyway.

Doesn't everyone want to see how CsLs is kicking arse?  :thumbsup:

Roger That

There is a way to do it, Strangefamous knows how I think, but he's been lost in the R.O.S.E. online game, so good luck there. If you go to Psychostats web page, there are FAQ's and forums and stuff, look around, there is a mention of how to get your clan to show up, I just don't remember how.

talked to strange about this before, the * before it is whats kills it and doent show us there, there is no way to put it in there manually either.

Only way for us to be reconized is change the tag. :(