What would you do in a Zombie invasion?

cobaltgrc

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chuck noris is like 50 something......

I think the guy sucks and is lame, he is only popular since he was like the first american martail arts guy. Pops to him and the advertising companys that marketed/exploited this empty field.

I agree with you, I really don't like Chuck Norris all that much, but there was a time when I was hooked on watching Walker, Texas Ranger. I do like Bruce Lee, however. I think he was pry the greatest martial artist to ever live. I would want want him on my side against zombies any day.

An apartment building would probably be the best place to take refuge against zombies... baracade the halls with furnature and stick it out at home playing non-stop CS.

On #5. Then when you do have to figt the zombies you will know what to do. Like stand on a ledge and watch them pile up below staring up at you.

An apartment building would probably be the best place to take refuge against zombies... baracade the halls with furnature and stick it out at home playing non-stop CS.

On #5. Then when you do have to figt the zombies you will know what to do. Like stand on a ledge and watch them pile up below staring up at you.

Oh yeah, I'm covered.