What would you do in a Zombie invasion?

cobaltgrc

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd gather up a bunch of chickens, engergy bars, water jugs etc. I'd then up a Dawn of the Dead and lock myself in a 2 story gunshop. I'd then obliterate anything that came in sight from the safety of the rooftop.

That guy in the movie was a moron to not lay waste to all of them. A good shot with several thousand rounds of amunition...he could have had the entire lot cleaned out.

I'd gather up a bunch of chickens, engergy bars, water jugs etc.  I'd then up a Dawn of the Dead and lock myself in a 2 story gunshop.  I'd then obliterate anything that came in sight from the safety of the rooftop.

That guy in the movie was a moron to not lay waste to all of them.  A good shot with several thousand rounds of amunition...he could have had the entire lot cleaned out.

true.... true....

I'd gather up a bunch of chickens, engergy bars, water jugs etc.  I'd then up a Dawn of the Dead and lock myself in a 2 story gunshop.  I'd then obliterate anything that came in sight from the safety of the rooftop.

That guy in the movie was a moron to not lay waste to all of them.  A good shot with several thousand rounds of amunition...he could have had the entire lot cleaned out.

true.... true....

It wasnt just the lot. It was the whole country, possibly the world. watch the special extras on the dvd (the guy from the rooftop has his own footage as an extra in the dvd) and he tells you that for every one he kills two show up. :halo:

I'ld head straight to the National guard Armory (they have tanks :) ) then I'ld head over (with my tank and a small stockpile of small arms and grenades) to the Clark Oil Refinery and hook up a small Diesel fuel tank to the trailor hitch on the back of my tank and got to this rural wildlife preserve where the nearest house is like 40 miles away.set-up a razer wire perimeter around the ranger station, kill a few dear for food and make it all into Jerky then sit back and enjoy nature till either the Lord comes again or the zombies figure out that they're dead again lol

Edited by Preacher

I forgot to mention I would barricade myself in a Krispy Kreme Doughnut store. :smillie_smilling:

You might want to watch 28 Days Later. Sugar has its drawbacks. :freak3:

Grab the two neighbors in ranch-style houses; have them bring their food, firearms, tp, and pets to our house; empty our pantry of food and water, grab the spear, some other tools to use as weapons (unfortunately the firearms are in storage), and the camping stove and fuel; and move everyone to the second floor of our house. Fill the tub and many buckets with water. Only one access point, easily defended and can be made narrower. Three rooms for sleeping, two toilets, and a running water supply that, if the power went out, would last a few days on emergency use only. Break out the board games and cards, and don't expect to see more than one or two zombies this far out in the sticks.

• 4 months later...
GC Alumni
(edited)

Congratulations! You scored 78%!

No way I'd survive, kill in console is probably a better option.

Wow, that's blocked at my school for "Nudity" and "Sex"...

You could always sit in a tree and wait for the calvery to arrive.

Edited by JackieChan

Yeah... zombies scare me. Dawn of the Dead was so scarey until for reason it got funny then scarey then yeah you get the point. Anyways...

I'd go to one of my friend's house and we'd(family/friends) rally at his condo and this other friend's house. He collects guns and sharp things. I dunno... I don't remember the rest of the plan or the rest of that night in matter of fact. :P I guess... I'm screwed and the GC has to come down and save me.

If I were caught in the 'oh-too-possible' scenario of a zombie apocalypse, I wouldn't have to worry, because I'M A NINJA, jeez?!? when are you guys going to realize that ninjas can kill anything? The only problem would be if Chuck Norris was turned into a zombie.

Hmm, how can you beat a chuck noris zombie?? I would not worry. Zombie or not, vin deiseal was born! chuck and vin would go at it like the heaven and hell! Vin Deiseal for world President!

How can you beat up Chuck Norris? Two words: Bruce Lee!! Hven't you ever seen the 00ber classic Fists of Fury? Or maybe it was Chinese Connection or Enter the Dragon? *starts singing ("Its my favorite foreign movie") stops singing*I don't remember which one it was, but the one where Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris square off. Poor ol' Chuck gets pwned big tyme!! Bruce also whooped Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's giant behind!!

I love Chuck Norris as much as the next guy, but i'm a bigger fan of good ol Bruce Lee.

Edited by Pestilence

One other thing, anyone know how old Chuck Norris is? I watch that exercise informercial just to watch him, he's in great shape. I bet they modeled Johnny Cage on Mortal Kombat after himand not after Jean Claude Van Damme. :freak:

Edited by Pestilence