"Fallen Idol" The ABC special about American Idol

Guest zerodamage

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Anyone see that tonight? I am thinking most of it is true and this is going to be big news for days to come. Paula Abdul will probably be tossed from the show.

Her biggest mistake was hooking up with a nasty looking low life degenerate punk out for a quick buck and a quick whatever.

So that guy ruined her life and career for a few bucks, especially now that he is a nobody/nothing again...good for him. Guess her ways were gonna come back to haunt her sooner or later.

Saddest thing is, I think she really falls for these guys, she is just a lonely, needy, alkie who needs the positive attentions of a guy.

Lesson to me: If I ever have daughters, they will be the PRINCESSES in my house and see me look at mom as the QUEEN.

Its the only way to really protect your daughters once they are old enough to make their own decisions, I think. Maybe we should ask Fat how it's done ;)

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I have some reservations about whether or not they had a sexual relationship but I do believe she helped him which was against the rules.

He obviously did this for the publicity, it was quite obvious with the fact he is releasing his album soon and they kept playing the song that he supposedly wrote about his relationship with her. I am still unconvinced that they were "together" but I believe she did help him. Foolish woman.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Just watching her, I'll bet they were intimate. And I'll bet it has happened with other contestants in the show too...

Yeah, but this report was quite one sided also. No one to say otherwise except what this kid was saying and asking his friends as though they were reliable sources of information was hilarious. I got the impression this was more of a tabloid show than a news program to be honest. I forsee a poopstorm today after that though. She is through in regards to being a judge on American Idol and the show itself my be through. The ratings were already bad enough and now this. The credibility of the show is tarnished if not destroyed.

(edited)

I dont think much went on. As for "helping" him chose a song. Aparently they were given a list of songs they could choose from, so I dont know how she could have helped him in that aspect.

The other thing that is odd is the fact that this happened 2 years ago and all his friends and family knew, yet he is only coming puclic with it now. Little bit of a coincidence (sp?)

seeing as he has a new book that is soon to be released.

Edited by Acid-Flux

It's obvious that he's just using this as a publicity stunt. He's just trying to get his name out there so when people see his album they might be more likely to listen to it.

Whether or not any of it is true is probably pointless.

For him, it's all about people hearing his name.

The fact that ABC ran this is simply another attempt of 1 network to damage another. Even they don't care if any of it is true, it's negative publicity for Fox and American Idol and that's all they need. All of the networks are like this, this is just the most recent and blatent demonstration.

for those of us who dont follow the news so much. Can someone just give me a summary of what this is all about? i've heard stuff about Paula Abdul but i dont know what she did.

this guy corey clark or whatever his name is was on american idol and apparently he had physical relations with paula and she helped him stay on the show.

now hes using that relationship for publicity and telling everyone who will listen what happened with him and paula.

he even has a stinking book out.