Drivers License Search

Shazz

Here is an email I recieved....kindof spooky..

I figured that this was important enough to pass along. You guys need to have your licenses removed. This is upsetting, thought I should pass it along. Check your drivers license... Now you can see anyone's Driver's License on the Internet, including your own! I just searched for mine and there it was...picture and all!

I definitely removed mine, I suggest you all do the same..... Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your name, City and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

http://www.license.shorturl.com/

I didn't click on it, but I know what it is. There's a way you can do that manually from your computer and make someone else's computer keep getting spammed by those messages.

Weird they got my picture right, but the info on the license is wrong..  I dont have hair all over...

Oh man... I think you cut me off on 71 the other day. And you tossed a banana out of your car, and my car did two 360's. I was the guy behind you that looked like a plumber. Just a warning, the next time you do that, I will toss a bowling ball at your car.

(edited)

I wonder how many people put their real information in there? I could see this being used to farm info on people (albeit, not that personal or secret). I feel bad if there really is a "Bob Macnamara" living in Billings, Montana.

Edited by dwEEziL