Starting to Wonder....

Fatty

We about half-way there....wondering if even come close to challenging our 125 limit.

I do know that whatever happens, this is going to be our best fest yet...like it always is. However, without being able to count on certain numbers, I gotta make decisions on some things....like T-Shirts for example.

The first thing paid for is obviously the rental of the ballroom and the hospitality room. Next I order shirts. After that I can provide some food and beverages.

We're still sitting on paying for the ballroom!

Who's out there that's planning on coming that just hasn't reserved yet?

I am coming and have not reserved. Linch is flying into Detroit and I am picking him up to drive him down so I HAVE to come this year haha. No more excuses or power outages or anything - I will get you my cash son enough, just been waiting to stock up my mad money account, am buying 2 Nike wedges for my golf game then FF will be the next thing paid.

GC Founder

ooh, nice....are you guys gonna be here Thursday for FF golf? (that stands for friendly fire golf, where other players have to stand 20 ft in front of the tee box each time we drive)

I am most definately still coming. I plan on getting payment in around the middle of this week as got our tax refunds. Can't say for sure but I spoke with Chewy on Friday and he said to make sure and let him know when I do pay so we can get seats by each other.

COUNT ME IN!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
No - he flies in on Friday morning - so, with my super-speed driving we should be there by lunch haha. (Unless we stop off at Chambers and visit Red's place of work).

I purchased the tickets yesterday. so Soul is officially locked in :tongue2:

Fly in at 10am

I'm am gonna be there again this year, and like the past couple years I am gonna pay at the door, don't mind paying extra since it goes to a good cause.

There are 2 others that I may be coming with me, one just has to get spousal approval (snicker), and the other has to check his work schedule.