Good game guys

M2 led his team to a commanding victory to get his redemption from the pounding he took in his last attempt. Even though the team led by Shazzz didnt win, they never gave up and didnt complain, all in all, it was a good match.

We lost 1 round due to the time expiring because some people were messing around and banned themselves *cough* camp *cough* vovik*,but next time I am SURE we wont have those issues, as the captains will be responsible for the conduct of the team.

Team M2 - 18

Team Shazzz - 5

Thanks you guys, I really enjoy doing this for you since you all appreciate the effort and I look forward to next month.

Yeah that knife fight was great! First time I think that it came down to 1 v 1!

And I even finally won a fight in the knife fight!!

BTW if anyone wants the knifing demo I took let me know and I'll get a link up. I hven't checked it out yet but should be interesting.

Yeah that knife fight was great!  First time I think that it came down to 1 v 1!

And I even finally won a fight in the knife fight!!

BTW if anyone wants the knifing demo I took let me know and I'll get a link up.  I hven't checked it out yet but should be interesting.

Post it....

that was the most frustrated i've been in a long while. as always i love the competition but i felt so useless half the time. oh well. tonight just wasn't my night. gg all. i will look forward to the next one.

btw, 18+5 = 23... where was the 24th round? i was wondering why it ended 10-1. we might have taken that last round...

request for next time:

can we go 15 rounds per side like cal?

It would seem that the reason my video was always seeming to be jerky while playing was that I had a demo recording for the full match!

Hm.. guess nextime I"ll pay more attention to console commands. :blush:

Well here it is, I rar'd it so you'll need winrar or something similar to extract it. Full size is about 14 MBs / 7.7 MBs Rar'd.

I won't have it up for very long so get it while it's there.

http://people.msoe.edu/~bergek/upload/ossIV_knife_Round.rar

Things I learned in OSS IV:

*Polygons can spontaneously combust too.

*Charging Cujo with a P90 is a bad idea, in all situations.

*Those responsible for killing team members will be sackedslapped.

*Counter-Terrorists would not do well as a cheerleading squad.

*The winning lottery numbers are 0:1:40941...

*The last player on a team to die has zombie powers. Inject more bullets.

*When given idle time, playing catch with a gun is lots of fun. Playing catch with a grenade is fun for the whole team!

*My hitbox is larger than yours.

*People are always dying to see the halftime show.

and perhaps most importantly...

*Teamwork, Teamwork, Teamwork! :D

i'd like to think that charging Cujo period is a bad idea in all situations. i don't remember this p90 incident in particular but i do remember full auto killing 6 of you guys rushing b tunnels. me and java pwned that 1 round. yes it WAS the only round we took as ct but it was a good round. oh yea and i called the strat for that round. hehehe.

I had fun...frustrating fun, but fun none the less. I think everyone did very well in their assigned roles. And Cujo, I understand that you may think you played badly...but you lead your team durring the second half. You were still a force to be recond with, and if you we playing badly, I pitty the team you are up against when having a good day.

I was happy to be a part of this.

That was a good time.

Frustrating at times, but definitely fun.

I was laughing hard because camp got himself banned and my foot hit the switch to my powerstrip...*poof*... my whole system is dead.

Talk about eternal boot-ups! I wasn't laughing anymore...not funny.

That was a sign of how my evening was going to progress--I should've left it off :blink2:

Looking forward to the next one!