T-Shirt Contest

Fatty

GC Founder

wow!

Can we get the whole ring?

Can it be larger? I'll size it down.

LOL, looking sweet.

Can't read the date, city part, but lol! Nice!

GC Founder

You can take off Holiday Inn.....they aren't giving me anything for that plug. Seriously.

We've always just had the city, state.

Looking great!

You can take off Holiday Inn.....they aren't giving me anything for that plug.  Seriously.

We've always just had the city, state.

Looking great!

Thanks for the support everyone, im glad you dig :) because this is definitely turning out to be some slick stuff on my behalf.

I removed Holidy Inn and the original pic is changed, I also deleted a lot of the old images so the links are dead.

Now that thats done - any other suggestions/ideas you want me to throw up there?

GC Founder

I would make the image even bigger so as to preserve the quality when it's put on the tshirt. Can't enlarge it when we make the screen.

Don't post it here though, this stretchy on the forums kills me!

Perhaps start thinking about the back. Maybe have fragfestohio.com real big across the shoulders so people can read it when you guys are hanging out in the malls or whatever you do. :P

Thoughts: does the shirt itself say "computer gaming party" to us or is someone gonna have to ask? Not necessary, just wondering if we could integrate anything else that would assist it.

I love it's simplicity though, it's very clean and sharp. Might be perfect just like that.

• 2 weeks later...
what do you do for a living?

Cut Deli meat for customers :o .. But yea - glad you guys like it.

I hope once the design is finished i might be able to purchase one?

I have a lot of musical and visual design skills, i can also design webpages, and all that stuff, but no one's really hiring around here :P

GC Founder

Depends on the price. I know that last year I didn't elect color due to the crazy jump in price.

Once it's done, I'll get with the artist at the printer and we'll talk about the cost with screens and printing and I'll have to make a decision from there.

Notes to K-wix:

- Might as well capitalize all the words in "FragFestOhio Proudly Thanks Our Sponsors"

- please put a .com after gamerscoalition

- we should probably figure out a place to put fragfestohio.com on the shirt as well....it is obvious to us that we pwn that domain, but not to the public perhaps.

Looking ggrrrrrreat!

• 3 weeks later...
GC Founder

Having to redo the shirt (I have 24 hours to get the entire thing done). All props go to K-wix for the idea...don't hate me if mine doesn't turn out as well....it had to be redone in a much higher resolution, and I couldn't get with k-wix again...just no time.

Hammer time here today, trying to work this, keep baby happy, and clean up after my 2 year old flooded the upstairs bathroom (the ole toilet paper in the sink game!)

If I don't respond to you on AIM or email or whatever, it's cause I just don't have the time.

Wish that ring he used was included in the files or the final version. I can't remember when it came of...I must have missed something...:( I found a different one tho.

Anyways, great thanks to K-wix on the shirt! At least I'm not inventing, just doing a remix.