T-Shirt Contest

Fatty

We need to design the T-Shirt.

If you are going to work on something, please let me know.

Last years T-Shirt:

Front

Back

Seen on Fatty in first two pics.

Note the dimensions of the files. While yours don't have to be exactly those dimensions, designs will not blow up well if done too small.

Previous colors:

2002 - White with black

2003 - black with white

2004 - ash with blue

2005 - not sure yet? have to find out what's available. I'd like to work with Wolfsblod on this.

Must be completed by June 17.

Sponsor logos for the back will be provided to whoever works on this project, but the front should be the priority at this time.

Theme: Fellowship of the Ping

Content:

FragFestOhio 2005

"Fellowship of the Ping"

July 22-24, 2005

Hudson, Ohio

This is a very important part of the event....and I apologize for starting this so late. I'm loaded with things to do around here, but more importantly, there are people in this community with some serious skills. The T-shirts remain in closets for years and years!

Note: If it's not your artwork, get permission, use their name (note the sig on the artwork from last year). If it's yours, work your sig in there by all means.

Again, if you're going to work on this, please let me know. If you show me some drafts that are going to do the job, I want to be able to let others know not to waste their time.

Thanks!

DISCLAIMER::::: Im not a artist, this is a concept, idea, brainstorming, not a finished product.... could have sister (art major) help if ppl like something they find.

shirt.gif

(edited)

the CS people know my photoshopping skills pretty well, i do all sorts of sprays, i whipped up a logo super-fast.. But i dont have a centerpeice because im not really sure what you guys are looking for? CS? Games? .. i've been told its just 'gaming' but the theme seems to be whole-heartedly CS geared.. What should i aim for?

Check out my logo for yourself.

gclogo.jpg

****EDIT****

Okay.. I'll take a stab a CS Theme

I made it larger (the dimensions of the 04' pic)

http://k-wix.no-ip.com/gclogo(3).jpg

How does this look? You'll notice its kinda classy, has a sharp tone, and supports a bright blue theme.

Edited by k-wix

GC Founder

nice.

shep, yer funny.....keep em coming.

k-wix -looking great, i think you can do this....please allow me to work with you here so we can find our way to the official shirt.....If i can get color on it that would look nice.

(btw, this doesn't mean stop working if others are working on something, we just need to go with what we have here)

let's brainstorm about something other than the cs guy....pay a little homage to the other games we'll play or something....the dream shirt would have a FUN look to it and interlace the LOTR and our gaming somehow in some funny manner.

Also, we need to get OHIO on there, it's not just FragFest. That's important.

Why the blue in the lettering? The LOTR lettering is just perfect, btw.

Snap the date and location in there somehow. The same info will go on the back too, above the sponsors.

loving it, keep it up. please accept all my ideas as constructive so that we can make you famous!

(edited)

Okay, geez.. this is getting indepth now.. i did some more work and added in some details

I setup a GIF image to rotate between some color schemes so you guys can see what you like - please - add feedback and lemme know what you want. I removed the centerpiece image, we'll work something out

I was thinking something along the lines of a Shopped Golum/LOTR Character with Counter-Strike Gear/Weapons. Would be funny..

Solologo2.jpg

Solologo3.jpg

*edited for fatty*

If colors up to me, i prefer red, I think the no-color is too bland, the red adds a much-needed contrast. but as for shirt-color.. i dont really know, maybe a red background would look cool.

Edited by k-wix

I like it in green.

Just wondering, how might a person that does not (can not) attend, get one of those shirts (money being the obvious answer, I am would like to buy and have it sent).

GC Founder

sweet..

gotta add the word OHIO though...Fragfest is already a thing and a domain, etc....I love the state in there! Please just put FragFestOhio, not just FragFest.

GC Founder

I think I like the all grey.....we've never done red shirts either.....would look cool on that. Not sure though....if you're the designer you might drive the shirt color as well.

(edited)
Just wondering, how might a person that does not (can not) attend, get one of those shirts (money being the obvious answer, I am would like to buy and have it sent).

I'd do the same! Please let us know how we can do this.

Rather than using a character, I think if you could work a ring into the logo - the ring from LOTR - that would look sharp.

IMO, an all gray shirt with the red/white/black lettering has the potential to look great.

Edited by whudats

love the logo the way it is going so far, especially the red.

also like the idea of center image being a ring. for this we could use intertwined CAT5 cables to make the ring.

(edited)

How about a grenade pin pull ring for the center ring? With the pin hanging off?

k-wix - I do like the red you picked. It's not the bright, cherry red, but a slightly darker shade.

But I still like the idea of a gray shirt. I think that would look better and be worn more after FF is over...

Edited by whudats