Battlefield 2 - DEMO AVAIL NOW!

k-wix

yeah, i'd like to know too.  I havn't heard anything about battlefield 2 from any board members...so i have no idea.

Which is why i made this thread - im really amped for this game.. if they get the combat down, it could really be phenominal.. I've come to totally respect and admire the gc server enviroment, so i can only hope that things happen with this title.

if i stick with you guys through another game, i just might become a member >.<

I hope it's solid, and I hope a gc server exists! :smiling2:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to bear bad news but as of right now the chances of a GC Battlefield II demo server went down to a statistically low number. If we can we will but really, don't count on it - stuff happens and in this case, out of the blue, it happened.

On another note, the demo for BFII will drop in a day or two - gamespot apparently will have it "exclusively" for DL - both to members of gamespot and lowly non-paying folks like myself.

http://www.gamespot.com/promos/bf2demo.html

Again, even though they seem to be promo-ing thier gamecenter thing - the demo will be avail for free, etc.

-Fk

I was poking around for some new maps for the UT2K4 thing and when I went to dl from FileFront I thought to myself, now that's very odd, usually I can just nab these immediately without a 15 minute+ wait in the queue...

Oh yeah, I bet...

And sure enough, yes.

Not a small DL - 560megs or sumthin like that

-Fk

its in the private section of fileshack.com my buddy has a membership, I will be uploading this to my server after I d/l it so you can get it from me at your max in prolly about an hour or 2 atmost, depends if I go to dinner

What the heck?!?! Fileshack just went from a 16 minute wait for me to a 194 minute wait.. :bang::bang: Thought I had a spot that I was actually going to get it in a short time. GRRR Must be a lot of subscribers downloading since I was just pushed back AGAIN to 209 minutes. Will just wait to 1-2 am to get it since I am leaving shortly anyhow.