• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

I'm back with more shots...finally found out why I couldn't find them...don't try and cheat trial ware by setting your clock back...you will forget about it...think its july and nearly get arrested...

Shrop's back and a brother now so here's a nade from beyond the grave!

Karma police are here for sol!

And why the karma police are after him...as if you didn't know

Sol "I'm going to find Kilz" somehow he knew...

I'll take a double from six feet under...bury him deeper next time!

We thought Skratt got more than he did, turns out I played a part in the rukkus

Sorry...I farted...

If anyone remembers me running into a fully protected B...past a couple cts only to manage to knife sim in the back before getting blasted my the 3 guys around me...GOLDEN! (you are too good for me to pass this up sim)

Edited by anonymo

If anyone remembers me running into a fully protected B...past a couple cts only to manage to knife sim in the back before getting blasted my the 3 guys around me...GOLDEN! (you are too good for me to pass this up sim)

We had to wait for you to kill Sim (sorry Sim ;) ) because you were directly in line

with him and shooting at you might have led to a TK. Then we'd wind up here in

this TK hall of shame!!!!!

Hmmmmm...I sense an Anonymo plot...... :o

we were screamin at the top of our lungs dont shoot dont shoot and that fool just lobbed it up there, lol, its all good, i'll just sick the three shotgun stuges on him.....anonymo, dashboard jebus, and crash and it will be all ova!! :peace:

Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guests

I have some screenies for you all and if any of you need a place to host pictures, try photobucket.com.

Kilz, why am i not a shotgun stuege?

de_dust20003.jpg

cs_italy0000.jpg

These two on cobble were both 1 shot 2 kills, and both in the same round.

de_cbble0001.jpg

de_cbble0000.jpg

You can't realy see it because of the light, but that is a shotgunkill

cs_office0007.jpg

cs_office0006.jpg

I can even shotgun people WHILE nading someone else.

cs_italy0001.jpg

Some nade kills. Nice triple nade

de_aztec0001.jpg

Upimp with a 2 for 1 deal.

de_piranesi0002.jpg

de_dust0000.jpg

Because you guys seem to think TK nades are so funny

de_dust20001.jpg

Kills two teamates with one nade. What a deal!

cs_office0003.jpg

If any of you saw this one, it was realy funny. Billy ran into the room and owned the terrorist, then he attempts to retreat into the hallway for cover. Too bad for him that his ally for some reason 1 shot Headshots him to death when there are no T's anywhere in sight.

cs_italy0006.jpg

If that's too many pictures, then please tell me and i'll cut a few out. That is a weeks worth of screenshots, so later installments will be much smaller

If that's too many pictures, then please tell me and i'll cut a few out. That is a weeks worth of screenshots, so later installments will be much smaller

:lol::lol::lol: And you guys say I take too many screenshots!

Here is a pic of Gorne letting Kilz knife him cause he feels sorry that Kilz is just so useless with it.

:smiling2:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: And you guys say I take too many screenshots!

Here is a pic of Gorne letting Kilz knife him cause he feels sorry that Kilz is just so useless with it.

o u traitor.......lol.......you just wanna die dont ya?? that one was earned and in fact.... i kicked his butt with a huge audience that then soon after mopped up the Ts after my victory!! as for your question glitch......im not sure y i didnt name you as a stuge, but seein how anonymo is gonna be dead soon, after i kill em, you got his spot man! :peace:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: And you guys say I take too many screenshots!

anon got my back! he'll back me up.. i was bled by kilz's teammates ya bastage! admit it!!!!! :biglaugha:

na it was all fair and square :bang::bang:

LOL, Kilz is a posting machine!  Click on his name and it'll tell you that he has an average of 14.2 posts / day.  Wowee! 

Keep up the good work Kilz.  :)

well just tryin to get involved, that and ppl around here like givin me a hard time it looks like..... *cough* gorne and anonymo *cough* :peace:

Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guests

Here's a good one i took this morning. It was Me and Crackity Jones in a 1 on 1 battle to the death. The winner, de_dust 2.

de_dust20000.jpg

Although realy he was the winner, but only because i died first.

I'm starting to think Kilz just want's to out rank actual GC members with all his posts...for instance he will most likely have some meaningless reply to this...all the while just building his numbers...well...what can I do? Here are some more shots...

Some hot XX action...well as hot as these guys get... :huh:

I'm going to have to start calling this kid lil'Sol

This one is just for glitch...one day you might get yourself in there...keep trying!

This is always a shame...but such a nice nade (i drew trajectory lines)

Here today, Gorne tomorrow (it really wouldn't let me write anything else...)

This just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside

After studying Duck I think I'm getting the hang of it...it's also amusing to note that I died taking that screenshot (there is someone behind the cabinets waiting to pop me)