• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you want another way to host pics besides photobucket, try just making a page on blogger. I set one up the other day (mookie-gc.blogspot.com) to see how it would work for hosting pics and it seems good enough for that purpose. If anyone wants to see the template I made for that I'll be glad to PM it or post it.

--mookie

Anyway while I'm at it I may as well post up the two ancient screenshots I've got, because everyone loves a good 'nading.

de_dust%20mookie%20nades%20vovik%20and%20curse%20simultaneously.jpg

cs_italy%20mookie%20and%20crazysnake%20nade%20each%20other.jpg

Ok so these aren't that impressive or funny, but I impressed myself with the first one (a sad fact).

--mookie

(edited)
Anyway while I'm at it I may as well post up the two ancient screenshots I've got, because everyone loves a good 'nading.

Ok so these aren't that impressive or funny, but I impressed myself with the first one (a sad fact).

--mookie

links are dead mookie

edit: figures, i press post and voila, the pics are up...someone is out to make me look bad

Edited by anonymo

GC Alumni
(edited)

If those pics don't work for anyone else, please do send me a PM about it. I just set up that site and I'm interested to know why it might work for some people and not for others.

--mookie

EDIT: I think the problem here is blogspot preventing cross-loading of the images. If anyone can confirm this please send me a PM. You work around cross-loading by loading up the site the pictures are from (mookie-gc.blogspot.com), and if doing that then allows the images to show when you reload the posts then that is the problem. Obviously if blogspot doesn't allow cross-loading then it's pretty useless for hosting pictures, and you can ignore my previous post regarding that.

Edited by mookie