• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ummmm..... is that hostie wearing a speedo?

And what's with all those models, both CTs, Ts and the guns --- are those mods or is that running the game at full graphics?

I've read through this entire thread and even after all this time, there's nothing that beats Shazz's "I GOT A KIT!! I GOT A KIT!!" (Gets blown away) (Saris grabs kit from dead body and defuses bomb)

I'm interested in custom skins, because the new t skins are so close to ct, and with my skill (what there is of it lol) too often I either hold fire when I shouldn't, or fire on friendlies.  :shrug03: 

Where did you get your customs?

www.counter-strike-dl.com

great player and weapon skins. as far as player models, look for ones by darkelfa, his are unbelieveable

To take screenshots in CS:S

-default key is "F5" to take a screenshot

-screenshots will appear in steamapps/<yourname>/counter-strike source/cstrike/screenshots

To post screenshots to this forum

-find the shot you want to post

-find someone to host them (much easier than it sounds, go to Image Shack and hit upload)

-once your image has been uploaded, Image Shack will take you to a page with multiple links to your image

...if you would like your picture to appear here as a thumbnail then choose either of the two links titled "thumbnails for forums 1 & 2"

...if you would like to see the full pic in your post (like mine) then choose the last link offered called "Direct Link to image" which you want to copy, then when replying to the post simply click the [ IMG ] button which is between the [ http:// ] button and the [ @ ] button, and paste your link into the window when it pops up, click ok and you're done...hit preview post to be sure all is correct

And don't forget those witty comments!

(edited)

I might aswell join in the fun and add in some of my l33t photoshop skills. I only added the text, see.. its a bit of a story: i shot Lazerues IN THE FACE.. and then he killed me. the shot never registered.

Undeniable proof that Laz hacks. I believe he should let me kill him once to make up for this. Someone also happened to kill there own teammate, which you should not do.

lazdead.jpg

Edited by k-wix

BULLET LAG STRIKES AGAIN!!! har har har har muhahahahahah...TOO MUCH CAFFINEEEEEEEEE

Ahem...

the muahahahaha laugh cannot be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the Guild. The muahahahaha trademark is the sole property of the the Guild, All Rights Reserved.

muahahahahahahahahahaha*cough*hahahaha

(edited)
BULLET LAG STRIKES AGAIN!!! har har har har muhahahahahah...TOO MUCH CAFFINEEEEEEEEE

Ahem...

the muahahahaha laugh cannot be reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of the Guild. The muahahahaha trademark is the sole property of the the Guild, All Rights Reserved.

muahahahahahahahahahaha*cough*hahahaha

Ahem...

The Authoritative Lawyer Lingo is strictly licensed for use in these forums solely to administrative types and cannot be reproduced in any manner without the express written, signed, published and half eaten (in triplicate) approval of his lord most high fatty along with approximately 1lb of flesh, preferably from the rump area.

Edited by anonymo