I'm thinking of just binding my screenshot key to the jump key or something...BOING

Sol up to his old tricks...I swear if you see him with a nade on your team...RUN

Nothing like killing youself AND a friend

Voodoo managed to take out 3 t's just by poking Shazzz a bit

Why do I always get involved...at least we got him

Solid proof that LCD hacks and that Shep is the hacker killer

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems like everyone loves these :Disappointed_anim: so here are some more

Thats right! I finally beat duckofdeath at his own game!!!

Gotta love the post-death double nading

It's a harsh world we live in...this shot just seems artistic

I love how they oversize the flashbang icon just to make sure that nobody misses the humiliation :D

As for artistic screenshots, I'd have to say I've always liked this one I took

cssart.jpg

It's getting hard for me to find specific screenshots already... only 46 more to go for 4000 screenshots! o0o

WOW a flash bang kill how humiliating but lots of props on that vovik never knew you could do that ROFL

Great pics anonymo your our very own paparazzi hehe *say cheese*

(edited)
Great pics anonymo your our very own paparazzi hehe *say cheese*

Yeah...cept you guys shoot back! More Screenz!

Vovik desperately trying to stay even... :unsure:

Nadelicious

Last ditch effort on Xoul's part...but the fact he's killing Sol before getting tk'd...priceless

Vovik is getting a lot of exposure recently...is there a movie in the works? (doubt it)

If anyone remember this from yesterday...we were all waiting for BTT to come rescue the hosties for quite a while, then he ended up just blowing himself up...thats not what I meant by RSVP...

Just noticed I've broken the 100 post mark! NO MORE NOOB! (at least not on the forums)

Edited by anonymo

(edited)

btw, anonymo, i was going to post that screenie (2nd to last on previous post) from my perspective. I still went 21-1 that round :wavey: , I guess it would've been 23-1 if my temmates wouldn't catch my nades :tongue2:

Edit: look at Sexington go after he kills Anonymo...sexy :freak3: and the pic

I'm loving this topic and random, ur up to 4000 now? That's sick, I only have like 10 or so, what do you take a screen a round? o0o

naded3guys2ofoursh9ew.jpg

Edited by Vovik

I pity the fool who doesn't check this post daily...GOLD JERRY!

So you like headshots eh? (<<translation=huh?) I have a pinapple you might like...

You never know who is an operative...

It obviously stinks...more so for chewy

Straight trade...no refunds

Don't fall for the "Sure we'll pick you up at FragFest" line...the train station is a lonely place

Seems I pulled a Sol...he'll forgive me

This next one is a montage...mental note...only you can prevent forest fires!

Ahhhhhh...that feels so much better

Oh...its the big standoff...one is Shazzz and one is Saris...you decide who it is and who wins (thats all I got)

>->->->

Finally...(stop cheering!)...what is Sol doing? I'm not even on his team!?!

First off...Voodoo, your left handed style frightens me...I'll never look at you the same way again...

Next, for some inane reason all the pics I took during custom map night never got saved :bang: so my shots are a little weak today...(yeah har har, I knew you'd say that)

I love seeing this pop up while playing...makes me feel safe, and I laugh a bit too...

This just doesn't seem possible...then again it is doom

Here's a window into duck's strategy...as if you didn't know

Here's the best way to ensure you don't get shottied to the face

Yep, thats it...there were some good ones from custom map night that I will begin to punish my PC today for losing (actually this heat is punishment enough)

Ha! I remember thinking of the irony after gutting him too. I hope not too many people see this thread, as that hiding spot is one of my favorite to lie in wait at. It's difficult enough to knife people on Aztec w/o losing my favorite spot. It's amazing how many people don't bother to look behind that door if they aren't immediately taking fire after coming through.

I knifed 3 or 4 bomb diffusers last weekend. They are by far my favorite target :D It's almost too easy on the Clan Mill map.

Edited by DuckOfDeath

:luxhello: LOL anonymo, those are great, yea, i was behind vovik when he threw that flash it was hilarious. props too for gettn duck at his own game, i dont think there are very many people that play here alot that haven't been knifed by him at least once. keep the screenies comn!!! :luxhello:

Guest Sol Wytness
Guest Sol Wytness
Guest Sol Wytness
Guests

You're just jealous that you didn't make the top of the list ... I swear those things take a life of their own once you throw them...

:o FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

:luxhello: LOL anonymo, those are great, yea, i was behind vovik when he threw that flash it was hilarious. props too for gettn duck at his own game, i dont think there are very many people that play here alot that haven't been knifed by him at least once. keep the screenies comn!!! :luxhello:

I don't know that Duck has gotten me with his knife...

I know I've caught him trying more times that fatty has bans (ok well maybe not quite that many). :spin2:

(edited)

I love killing people in the windows...especially when its vovik

Kilz what are you doing to that poor hostie?

Praying won't help T's

Hey you burned my omlet!!...did I even want it tho?

This makes life worth living...sad isn't it?

Edited by anonymo