Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guests
(edited)

To Anonymo: Yes, perhaps someday I will find within me the skill to become even HALF as good as you <sarcasm>

Also to Anonymo: NOOOOO! You must not reveal my jumpbox shotty technique to the world! Please delete that first picture!! Or not... either way it's fine.

Edited by Glitch

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To Anonymo: Yes, perhaps someday I will find within me the skill to become even HALF as good as you <sarcasm>[/size=1]

Also to Anonymo: NOOOOO! You must not reveal my jumpbox shotty technique to the world! Please delete that first picture!! Or not... either way it's fine.

lol, too late, its revealed!!! your soul is mine now. lol. :peace:

To Anonymo: Yes, perhaps someday I will find within me the skill to become even HALF as good as you <sarcasm>[/size=1]

LoL...i meant someday you could get in the pic as one of my victims...

This is for you all to laugh at next time I pwn you (which may now be never...jinx)

the red x marks where i hit the wall and the nade bounced joyfully back in my face

remember kiddies...don't do flashbangs...they may make you feel cool but you eventually get addicted and start selling all your weapons for just one hit...

I just needed to post this as it's once in a blue moon I come out over kilz...or voodoo...or curse...or blah...

This is for kilz...his sweet revenge...

Oh and thanks voodoo...I always love free publicity...and cheesie, may your mouse batteries never die! (you probably use a corded don't you...cordy)

lol, nice screenies, they are alot of fun to check and scope out. as for clueless's nade, lol, does that make me feel better about myself. jk.

as for the slaughter you bestoed upon us anonymo, you always do well and its good to see you pwnin ppls man. :peace:

As you probably noticed I deleted all the older pix as they were clogging the forums and I hate causing problems for Fatty...he does so much as it is so anything I can do to make his life easier is my pleasure...so in future I'll figure out how to use the FTP to host these babies

good one random.

on the other hand, i can't figure that shottie out. when someone uses it on me they get a one-shot kill with no headshot. when i shoot i do like 20 damage...

You either have to be face to face with your victim or wait til the round is nearly over and most players are already wounded

Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guests

Yeah. You have to be realy close if they are at full health. If you aren't close enough then all the pellets aren't going to hit. When confuses me is when i am point blank and i deal like 14 damage on a direct hit.

Why can't I see all the screen shots?  Most of them just show up as attachmentid="xxx"

Because I posted them to the forums and recently Fatty's been parading around in a maid's outfit shoving his duster in my face I deleted a good majority of the pics...but don't blame Fatty I should have hosted them on the ftp in the first place...Fatty's so going to get me for the maid's outfit bit...hehehe...it is funny to picture though....ROFL...ok Im done...wait...what are you doing with that vacuum? NOOOOOOOOoOOoOO

Gotta wonder about Fatty. The other day I was going through his filing cabinets and when I stood up, there he was staring. OH NO! I'm Canadian and we've got this new law and Fatty IS smiling. I ran away, screaming...... ran like the wind. Hope I'm safe. ROFLMAO

Gotta wonder about Fatty.  The other day I was going through his filing cabinets and when I stood up, there he was staring.  OH NO!  I'm Canadian and we've got this new law and Fatty IS smiling.  I ran away, screaming...... ran like the wind.  Hope I'm safe.  ROFLMAO

Well I don't know about everyone else, but I'd say our goose is cooked!

Also, on another note...I noticed both gorne and norguard posting at 6 in the morning...somehow I highly doubt they were just getting up! Yous guys r NuTz!