• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't worry buddy...I used to have that problem too, now I use depends :freak3:

I have deemed the last few nights worth of screens unworthy of showcasing here...well maybe later...

Btw, kilz did you notice anything interesting about the first pic from the last batch I posted? :lol2:

LOL, hahahahahhaa, that is HILARIOUS anonymo!!! i was lookn and lookn and finally saw that. i seriously laughed my butt off. just for that im purposely not gonna be on your team for like a week just to get that kill number up to around 100 for that lil stunt right there. lol, u guys are too funny. just goes to show why its so fun playn with you guys. have a good one buddy and i will, and you can mark my words here, SEE you out there!! lol. :peace:

(edited)

post-1180-1118666402_thumb.jpg

told you doom hacks!! burn him at the stake :freak3:

*edit* doh don't know how to make the pic big but its the one from anonymo's where doom knifes primus then turns around and headshots me :o

Edited by blah

I love killing people in the windows...especially when its vovik

Kilz what are you doing to that poor hostie?

Praying won't help T's

Hey you burned my omlet!!...did I even want it tho?

This makes life worth living...sad isn't it?

My question to picture #4 is: Why was this guy not kicked or asked to change his name? Spermomelet in not acceptable around here. :nono:

My question to picture #4 is: Why was this guy not kicked or asked to change his name? Spermomelet in not acceptable around here. :nono:

As I remember it was late, he was not changing his name, he got light on fire then kick and or banned...after a respectable warning he was out of there right fast...it was all decoy's idea (this idea may in no way be actually related to decoy and should be considered only as entertainment material...now forget what i just said)

As I remember it was late, he was not changing his name, he got light on fire then kick and or banned...after a respectable warning he was out of there right fast...it was all decoy's idea (this idea may in no way be actually related to decoy and should be considered only as entertainment material...now forget what i just said)

yea i was in there at that time also. that was his warning and he was given the boot after that....now as for anonymo..... he is still around for some reason. :peace: