How long have YOU been playing cs?

it is so sick, i cant believe how long i sit on here every day playn and playn, by the end of the day i havent done jack and i just go to bed knowin that i am gonna wake up and jump right back on. lol. i think this is right up there with heroin and cocain. :peace:

it is so sick, i cant believe how long i sit on here every day playn and playn, by the end of the day i havent done jack and i just go to bed knowin that i am gonna wake up and jump right back on. lol. i think this is right up there with heroin and cocain. :peace:

Ah, man, I agree with you sooo much...

I think I'm verrry addicted. :erm: I've been playing since Feb. but found the GC servers in April...I love these servers!!!

Anywho...I'm addicted to this game. :o

i coulda swore i use to go out friday and saturday night... now its all sorry, i gotta play some cs !!! :biglaugha::bang::lol2:

i coulda swore i use to go out friday and saturday night... now its all sorry, i gotta play some cs !!! :biglaugha:  :bang:  :lol2:

I used to head to the beach and surf and stuff on the weekends...

Now I sit in my underwear in front of this PC playing yet another interesting game of CS:S, laughing (or scoffing) at GornE's jokes....or maybe even yelling when I'm yet again killed by Vovik, Cluless, or Shazz.... :stretch:

I used to head to the beach and surf and stuff on the weekends...

Now I sit in my underwear in front of this PC playing yet another interesting game of CS:S, laughing (or scoffing) at GornE's jokes....or maybe even yelling when I'm yet again killed by Vovik, Cluless, or Shazz.... :stretch:

scoffing? :angry: i make sure only comedic gold make it to the forums.. i put all my jokes through a vigorous screening process :laughcry:

Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guest Glitch
Guests

I think he means the jokes ingame gorne. Do you always have time to screen those spur of the moment ones? You do have good jokes though gorne.

I began playing around the time it was a downloadable mod for Half life but i don't know the exact date. 3 years of fun online and in lans with my friends (2 player lans, only 2 computers hehe). Then i stopped and got hooked on Warcraft III and many other games. Now here i am playing CS again.

I think he means the jokes ingame gorne. Do you always have time to screen those spur of the moment ones? You do have good jokes though gorne.

I began playing around the time it was a downloadable mod for Half life but i don't know the exact date. 3 years of fun online and in lans with my friends (2 player lans, only 2 computers hehe). Then i stopped and got hooked on Warcraft III and many other games. Now here i am playing CS again.

well.. thx for putting me in my place glitch.. always welcome from a fellow [XX] :luxhello:

Been playing CS since the tailend of Beta 4, got into it with Beta 5....I remember the time before smoke grenades existed, the guns had their real names, the colt was always silenced and had a zoom like the Aug....Flashbangs sometime worked, HE Nades where hit or miss, Hacks where everywhere, spiked models, all guns shot through walls and and what not with pretty good accuracy...I remember Milita, Siege, good old Oilrig!

I used to play on a Celeron 400 MHz with 64MB ram and 8MB SIS video card....on AOL Dialup...500 ping. Thats where I learned how to be Silent!....creeping around oilrig with a pistol and knife trying to get the VIP....oh yah, the VIP used to only have a knife :)

I played CS 1.6 for a few hours last year... otherwise I just started playing a few weeks before Half-Life 2 came out. I remember liking the P90 for quite a while, as it required very little aiming :). Before that it was UT2004... I wonder if I could still use the lightning gun unscoped... geez I loved that gun.

Played CS from Beta 3.x to Beta 6, then picked it up again when source came out. I picked up the original Half-Life less than a month after it came out, when all the rave reviews in PC gamer gave it the "best score of all time". I played on a Pentium 2 350 MHZ processor and an 8-meg ATI video card (but upgraded later to a 32 megabyte Stealth cheapo card) and had only a dial-up connection. I remember the good old days when the MP5 Navy had a scope, as well as the Colt. The counter-terrorists had much better weapons back then.

But my favorite Half-Life mod is Team Fortress Classic. Which is probably why I still suck at CS:(

BTW, does anybody remember playing mods like Science and Industry, Vampire Slayer, Natural Selection, Action Half-Life, or Sven Co-op?

I remember when HL came out, and I couldn't understand why my PC ran beautifully smooth on Quake 2, but was junk on HL multiplayer.... it even seemed like the Q2 graphics were better...HL / CS just pwnd my computer.

We moved into the house here in 99.....and I was playing CS before we moved in here. Can't remember exactly how long.

I do remember playing a lot of HL deathmatch. Anyone ever use all those wonderful skins, like the "Too Much Coffee Man" (TMCM for for short), etc? He had a HUGE head. Was great fun on TDM servers, just shooting the other groups of skins/teams and looking out for your own.

We lived in a 2 up 2 down apartment and we wired all of the rooms through the vents so we could LAN. Thunking a guy with the crossbow and then stomping on the floor to taunt them was second to none!

About the same time I was playing a good bit of CC and Red Alert online as well. Good times.

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing CS with a bunch of guys on my floor my freshmen year of college. We played over the lan and had clan wars with other dorm buildings it was fun. Somewhere mid-semester we realized if we wanted to play online we would have to update with a patch. We were playing the orignial cut of the game that you would buy in the store. We all did the patch and started taking our clan wars online. This was end of 1.2 and weeks before 1.3. Long story short, we got owned a lot. The updated game was a lot different then what we were used to.

One day The.Rev stumbled upon Mmmm and he ended up joining DLM, I played with him on the server and ended up joining a clan called...Wait how did the tag go... [s!D], like that I think. Anyway it was funny my name was [s!D]Sid, lol sid sid.

Pretty much been playing ever since with various different clans. Now a days I don't play to be competative so much, I play to be with the great people I have met over the years in this community. That's my story... :freak3: