the real me.

Shadow Slayer

well i guess ill start this forum off with a description of myself.

my name is phillip. im 19 years old outside of counterstrike i enjoy playing basket ball and swimming, skiing, snowboarding and golf. i live in indiana. congregation is my brother in law. well i cant think of anything else to put on here sooo :) i have a pretty boring life. hopefully somone else will get on here and help me out bye posting there own life story:) or what ever else you like to post (within reason) i hope you guys enjoy this forum.

S.S.

My full name is Ivan Petracic

i'm am 19 years old and currently attending college i'm in my second semester. I'm taking Electronic Engineering Technology (Telecomm for short). I have 3 older siblings, i'm the youngest

I enjoy playing hockey, soccer and i like mountain/offroad biking.

I am an avid musician who plays many instruments. I'm in 2 professional bands which i play gigs with often and make some good money :). Umm i like to go out with my friends and have fun.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

You want a life story? Hang on.

My name is Josh. I'm 18 years old, and I've seen more in the last 18 years than most people will in their entire lives. Some parts of this are going to be incomplete. My memory is terrible.. I attribute this to the fact that when I was 5, I was hit in the face with a hockey stick.. I suffered a mild concussion and I haven't been able to remember things clearly since.

I was born in Oswego, NY.. its right on lake Ontario, for those of you uninitiated with the backwoods section of Central New York. From a very young age, I'm told, I was really smart. My parents told me my first word was 'exit'. Who am I to argue, since I don't remember. I was reading about a month before I was three, and all sorts of other things that I shouldn't have been doing (like programming the VCR at 4 while my dad struggled with the instructions).

An interesting fact about me is, I don't have a middle name. I have a C. My entire life people have been asking me what the C stands for, and I tell them it stands for me. In away, the C represents me.. it stands alone, speaks for itself..

My first love was a girl named Angela. I remember the day I met her, and I remember the last time I ever saw her.. but not a lot in between. She was a beautiful girl. Her father was a member of the town board and all that, just a local politician, but he had money. She never acted like one of those snotty, rich types though... Of course, I'm a very insecure person, and I'm terribly shy, especially when it comes to the fairer sex. So I never got to tell her how I felt.. we had a good 3 years of friendship before I moved to New Hampshire in 94.. on a visit in 95, my friend Jaime told me that after I had left, Angie had a fight with her dad and tried to kill herself.. and her mother had taken her to live with. I never got to say goodbye. I still carry that weight.. and ever since, I've made it my mission to be protective of everyone.

When I was 14, a friend that I had known almost my entire life was killed by a drunk driver. They never caught the guy, so Chris's death went unavenged.. basically in vain. My sense of the justice of this world was really harmed that day, as was my faith in religion. Although I hadn't much of that to begin with. I was baptised and raised Methodist, but after the original pastor died when I was 6, the replacement, a younger guy, showed up. He used to hit on my mother... so we stopped going to church. It was my parents' choice, but I'm glad they made it. I have nothing against religion, but I'd rather I was given the chance that I was given to explore things like that for myself than be shown what I should believe in my entire life. I think it has made me more open-minded and that really helps when it comes to life or death situations (of which I've had a few).

Sophomore year of high school, I was coerced by a friend of mine to go to Europe with her.. it would have been a no-brainer of a choice if I'd had all the money, but I didn't. My parents felt that I should have the experience, so they took out a loan, for which I am still paying them back. Unfortunately, my friend couldn't come due to a very ill grandfather, so I was off in Europe with 16 complete strangers. It was a breathtaking experience, once-in-a-lifetime.. I'll never forget the things I saw, the people I met.. even with this memory of mine. When I returned, I spent a good deal of time consoling my friend when her grandfather passed away. The whole time I was in Europe, though, I kept a journal of the things we did, and took a thousand and a half pictures. I wrote the journal as a story, as if she were there with me. She really appreciated it.. I miss Mallory alot...

Senior year.. I took a knife out of a friend's hand that was trying to kill himself.. I took a gun out of another guy's hand when it was pointed at a friend of mine (I knew he wasn't going to pull the trigger, but accidents happen, and he wasn't in a good way...) I forced myself into both situations because I'm a sucker like that. I need to protect other people because it gives meaning to my life.. I don't find much meaning otherwise. The only reason I'm still here is because whenever I feel that bad, I think of where some people would be today if it hadn't been for me stepping in... kinda like 'Its a Wonderful Life', except that movie is just too sentimental...

I dunno what else to say.. right now I'm between schools and jobs.. my parents are absolutely no help and offer me no support. They constantly remind me of my failures, because they've failed to notice my achievements. I want more than anything to get out of this state and start a life of my own..

So, I guess, in closing.. if anyone is hiring, let me know.. I'm willing to travel... I want to add a new chapter to this sordid tale, and I want it to be a good one....

My name is Adam. I live in a city just outside Madison, Wisconsin called Sun Prairie. I enjoy working on and with computers as well as making websites and programs. I am a senior in high school and am only 17 years old. I will be attending University of Wisconsin Whitewater next year and going for a major in something like Computer systems management, with a minor in website design and administration.

That is my life right now.

Pretty boring.

Gunman

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Uber, sad and interesting life story.

In regards to jobs, etc... military. Check out the reserve. They pay for full tuition. Just an idea and it may work out for you. Best of luck.

Now to me....

My name is Lee. I am 26 this month. Been Married for 6 years this year. Have a 4 year old. Grew up in Maine. Went into the Navy. Started off as an E-0 and ended in 4 years as an E-5. (almost impossible at my job rate).

Left the navy after being discriminated against by a black racist. (was going to stay in)

Moved to Washington D.C. Worked at Qwest for almost a Year. Made good money. Made better money working for Net2000. Lost job. Broke ever since. lol. Happy doing what i am doing now for MSN. Promoted twice a couple of weeks ago in the same two day period.

That's me.

Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guests

My name is Greg and I live in Iowa. I am 17 years old and I have lived in Iowa all my life. I don't really have much to say, but here we go...

I don't really remember anything up to the time that I was in Middle School. I was taunted heavily in Middle School by the "popular" kids, so I'm a lot different than most people. I tried to fit in, but I was only taunted more. This led to a minor social anxiety disorder that I still suffer from to this day. Some days I couldn't even ride the bus to school...

I have had no serious girlfriends... every girl I have ever dated has cheated on me. My last girlfriend cheated on my 9 times in a month. I need to find an intelligent girl...

When I was in 7th grade my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer. The doctors said it was not related to smoking or anything like that. It was a fluke - a genetic abnormality. After a few months it got to the point where she had no hair and a oxygen tank was keeping her alive. On August 16, 1999 I watched her die. That is something no one should ever have to see... I turned my back on religion at this point and fell into a depression that lasted for years. I went for a few years with no particular religion or belief, but last year I found Paganism. I have been studying Paganism for a few months and I have begun meditating. It has helped a lot to relieve some of my stress and give me a better perspective on life.

Right now I am a senior in high school and I have a only a few close friends. My dad has remarried and I don't really get along with my new family members... I can't wait to get the heck out of Iowa and go to college. I plan on moving to Canada the week after I get out of college to persue a career in computer networking. I probably won't speak to my family after I'm gone.

So yeah... that's my story.

me: James Wright

21 year old typical geek. I still live at home with my parents (cause it's free and I'm broke) Currently working as a computer programmer contracting out through AnthonyStark.com which is basically me and Anthony Stark.

I've been a Christian most of my life (and yes I do feel that I was indoctrinated and forced to believe what my parents believe however all children are forced to believe what their parents do until a certain point in life). Upon reaching the point where I wanted to rebel I discovered something odd. My parents were right. Sure I disagreed with them on certain issues but overall I agreed. (odd to discover as a rebelious teenager that you agree with your parents) I've attended 2 colleges, 1 a full-time the other a technical college. I have an Associates degree in Programming and only need 1 year of credits to get a Bachelors.

Catalyst thinks he has girl problems? I've yet to have a girlfriend. Some ppl find that hard to believe but I've been a shy guy my whole life and been constantly hurt by women I thought I loved.

Recently my life has taken a very drastic turn. I have begun working with youth at my church. I am one of 4 youth sponsors (we have no youth pastor right now) that takes care of the whole youth program that has 70 kids on sunday morning and a weekly worship service on sunday night. I am also planning on going on a mission trip to somewhere at the end of this year.

here is a picture of me that doesn't look as "lost" (as Uber would say) as my avatar does.

Me lookin freaky

well its good to know that you guys are finding this forum interesting enough to post here. and no i dont think its really a "dating forum" since we are all guys so far anyway. it just is what it is. and you can go just about anywhere you want with your posts within reason. it dosnt have to just stick with your life stories. have fun.

S.S.

Ugh Cat, sounds like a tough time in your life, when things get really bad though...they can usually only get better, you have your whole life in front of you.

My name is Graham, I'm 26 years old. Just graduated from Texas A&M with an engineering degree. Just got engaged. No job yet, but hopefully within the next couple of weeks. I am holding out for a job with Lockheed Martin building neat planes ;)

I am graduating so late because college was a long tough road for me...well not always so tough, I just fooled about for about 3 years heh. But I am highly motivated now. My interests have always been Cars, Computer games (CS is the only one I play now), soccer, mountain biking, hunting, and weight lifting.

I am engaged and can hardly believe it, I know she is totally perfect for me, but I have always been one of those guys with a new girl every month, kinda a hard thing for me to reconsile within myself, but I have never lied to any girl, so I am not worried about that aspect.

Here are a couple of pics :) :

gOot's pics!

note to self... Don't tick gOOt off! How many supplements you been taking or is that all natural?

Anyways.. My name is Josh. I am from St. Louis, Missouri. More specifically St. Charles, just that more people know about St. louis. I am 17 years old and a senior in high school.

At the moment I have no clue what I want to do after high. I am debating between the military or community college for 2 years.

Umm... I have been dating my current girlfriend for about a year and a half. Love her, and love where I am. Don't know how she would take it if I joined the military. When told about my thoughts.. she wouldn't say anything.. (I think she is gonna kill me if I do, even though she has said she would manage)

My interests are cars, computers, music, drumming. I would love to make it somewher with my drumming someday. Always looking for a rock/punk band to drum for.

So that's about it for my life... Who's next?

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

Well i use to like my life... but since december 31st, 2002 I have not wanted to wake up in the morning... my first and only love broke up with me and doesnt care about me at all... Thats all that matters in my life right now and oh yea i suck at cs and my real name is Steve

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

Real name is Larry, I'm 23 and currently living in Carbondale IL. I recently finish my masters in international relations. I've been in school the past 6 years and don't have any intentions of doing anything with my degrees. I've been coaching gymnastics for the past 5 years and thats where my true passion is. I love kids, working with them, watching them learn. Its truely a blessing to see that spark in childs eye when they finally figure something out. My team recently took 3rd in nationals, which was one of the proudest moments of my life. I'm getting married to my long time girl friend Sarah in June of 2003 :( Thats about all, my ambitions are to eventually open up my own gym and do that for the rest of my life. But until then I recently took a job as gym director and will most likely do that till I can secure the loans to open my own business.

name : Chris Erickson

hight : 6'

prison block : c

prison cell : 401

:lol: heh

Well lets see here. My parents are anal retentive :( I am the oldest of 3. We ALLways go to bed before 11:00 pm cuz my MOM is tired. :angry: Im so mad at that. hrmphhh! Im going to University of Wisconsin Whitewater with Gunman. I also live in Sun Prairie,wi. I have a '92 Toyota Camry (er gawd i can never remember how to spell it) with 312,000+ miles on it. No rust. BTW I suck and English and spelling if you havent noticed. I STILL *squeek* sometimes. Its been going on for about 1 year. (ask gunman he will laugh) I like to make fun of myself at school when i *squeek*. 1 year ago me, gunman and slinky got in a fight over something so stupid. I got back with gunman because we both thought it was stupid to still be mad at each other this year but slinky doesnt like to be forgiving so hes not friends with me. (very stuborn person in real life) Oh well....i dont need him.

golly gee! i almost forgot!!

Im in marching band durning the summer. Some of you might know The Sound Of Sun Prairie. This summer will be my 5th and final year in that. I play Snare. This summer were going to Canada for about 2 weeks! The places we are going are as follows: Calgary, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Regina.

2 years ago we took 1st place in 2nd division at the Calgary Stampede.

Well thats my action packed life. 8P)

Height 5'8"

Intrest Computer Related: Love to play CS, listen to music, jamm to Tallica, build computers, make presentations.

LIfe outside of Computers: HUNTING HUNTING HUNTING! Football (Varsity) Baseball, PAINTBALL!!, go to tournaments, and shoot my guns/bow all the time. And hang with friends and jamm to Tallica/Dream Theater/DISTURBED!!

Been there Archaic. Worst time of my life. My only advise...it actually will get better and you actually will get over her, believe it or not. BTW, you are good at CS, but you had that pumpkinhead syndrome yesterday

Oh, and J...it's called 8 years of dedication :P

Cyas in the game. ;)

but slinky doesnt like to be forgiving so hes not friends with me.  (very stuborn person in real life)

I have never had a problem with slinky and i would actually call him a "best cs friend."

My life has not been that dramatic.. not dramatic at all....

I am 15 and live in a burb of Chicago. I am a sophomore and i used to play sports like basketball, football, and baseball.... but now i am just gonna stick with track this summer.... i wasnt ever a "big" kid... like 5'2 85 lbs. in the beginning of high school... but i grew, 5'8 130 lbs, and i aint pushed around anymore :) ...... anyways, my parents are still together and provide support in what i do and i am driving soon so watch out :D ..... cant think of anything else....

DracoZombie

I think Bullet just wanted Slinky to forgive him for what he did wrong...since he was ready to forgive him as well. Anyway...that fight was HUGE...but it is over now and I am glad I can still be both of their friends! I forgot a few details about myself....

I maybe 18 but I have never really had a "real" girlfriend. I hate the fact that half of my school is filled with non-straight people (boys and girls...:() I had one for about a year and that was between 8th and 9th grade (heh). Seems sad but it really isn't because I look at my life and think "wow, this has been a great ride" and that I know it can only get better. As for Bullet's parents they are very anal retentive and so are mine, but they are still great people. Right now my mom is very sick and needs to have surgery on the 18th...she has already had 2 blood transfusions and hopefully she will make it through this surgery. My dad is a great guy, he loves computers and is the IT director for the city we live in. He used to be the city assessor but moved on to computers when the spot opened up. I have a brother and a sister, they are both sophomores in high school. They are very annoying and they wake me up every morning :(. My brother is kinda strange and he has very few friends, even though he says he has alot. My sister is kinda a pip squeek...she is bouncy and always annoying me. She reminds me of a rat.

And yes Bullet still squeeks! lol

HAHA!

Gunman

Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guest Catalyst
Guests

You think your parents are strict? I just got grounded and got my car taken away because I won't get my hair cut. :unsure:

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

I guess ill go

My name is Kevin and i am 12 years old and live in Nassau county on long island.I just started paintballing recently and love it.I am thinking abuot getting a gun.I have been playing basketball since i was 3.I stopped playin soccor at 8 and started at 5.I played soccor for my school this year.I am in 2 basketball leagues.I play guard.I am 5'1 and i have a size 9 shoe.My weight-well i wouldnt tell people it cause im embarrased by it but i trust you guys wont make a remark so here it goes..i weigh 115 pounds.The reason i have not talked to you guys in a while is because my sister is causing my family a real problem and we are thinking of sending her to boot camp.One of my best friends from second grade has started smoking...so i hate him now...My favorite book is the call of the wild and my favorite movie is The outsiders...I like to go into the ciry and see plays.I am very good at computers...i am learning html..i hope to be either a computer technichin or a store owner(sports)I like to listen to rap and old music..like Aerosmith and Bruce Springsteen.One of my aunts died when i was two..so i do not know her....I am a A- student.I have recently went to dominican republic...and had a bad incident with 2 spiders(ill tell u another time)i have a roostererspaneil boy who is 3 yrs old name austin..and a hamster 1 year old named austin junior..or A.J for short.

Thats about it....i have a longer life then older people!

well i guess i kinda forgot to tell some stuff about me soo ere goes. at the time i dont have a girl friend cause the one girl i loved turned out to be a jerk and ran off with some other guy. but now shes back and wanting to go out with me again. (YAH RIGHT) currently im unnemployed and looking. im thinking very seriously about going into either the navy or the coasties. i have always been fascinated with computers and am looking at going to college for either computer programing or networking. right now im thinking i could join the coast gaurd and take most of my four years of college while in then once i get out finish it up. i have two brothers and two sisters and two brother inlaws. two neices and one nephew. im going to try to post a pic of my neice. she was born on holloween of last year. cutest kid in the world. (looks just like me) hehe well i cant get the pic to post right sooo. if you want to see a pic ask congregation (my bro in law) if you can look at his web page. it has pics of all my neices and nephews. well i guess thats about all. if you guys have any suggestions for topics for this forum give me a holler.

S.S.