Anyone selling their account?

strangefamous

I have a 2nd account that im selling. Has a 29 warlock on it. Just waiting on strange first to see if he wants it. If he doesn't, its up for grabs. I think it has another month left on the subsciption as well. (40 bucks US)

I just sold one of my level 60 paladins for $840 heh...

Full Lawbringer + Finkles Lava Dredger + Schematic for Force Reactive Disk learned...

Best paladin on any server I think...ranked in top 10 for pvp...one of the only pallys even close to #1..

P.S. I have 2 more level 60 paladins... <3 pallys

Look at how many people play paladins...look at the pvp standings and ranks....on EVERY server there are NO paladins in the top 5 standings...

Easy to play? Play one...then we can talk...

I am a healbot in AV and CTF...not a damage class...so if you think shield + hearth is cheap...try watching me stun a mage, have them blink out of it, THEN sheep me and mount up and run away...

P.S. I have never shielded and hearthed except for when i ran up to ragnaros solo and was having fun =P

P.P.S. What server is that druid on?

Don't Ebay, you'll be ridiculed forever. And guilds wont like you, they want players with 60 levels of experience going into Molten Core and the like, not a new guy who doesnt even know the spells :-/

You sold a paladin with FULL LAWBRINGER???? For the love of god man, thats....preposterous.....

How can you stand the grind to level 60 with paladins? It just looks so boring. Click attack, wait awhile, heal yourself maybe, then move to next mob.

on't Ebay, you'll be ridiculed forever. And guilds wont like you, they want players with 60 levels of experience going into Molten Core and the like, not a new guy who doesnt even know the spells :-/

I used to buy and sell accounts left and right on EQ and no guilds ever cared. In WoW it is the same. Unless the previous person has made such a disaster of the character name then most will never know, except for the few friends the person used to have and told he was selling.

Gunny - Argent Dawn. 30 druid in almost all blue items and with quite a few items in her bags for later levels. As well as 30g in the bank. Not a bad deal seeing as how it includes the CDs and all.

well on my server, several good characters have sold their accounts. Including Nimhlan, the Gorefiend winner for the Test of Honor contest(ironically he sold his account before he knew he won the contest) and now people make fun of him alot.

• 3 months later...