new stat pages

Hey ya!

Was wondering what are ppl thoughts on this new stat layout.

I'm still not totally used to it but it looks pretty cool. There are also more different weird little stats shown, like who's the best with each weapon and ur nemesis and easy kill. Still haven't figured how to go around the skill points to whore it out a lil, so if someone figure it out, post it! :tongue2:

Clans would be nice...then again I don't really need to be told that CsLs is constantly defiling what I would have thought was a skill level

Also these stats still have me in 3rd...so if M2 falls and I don't he will no longer consider them "reputable"...I know I wouldn't...

Clans would be nice...then again I don't really need to be told that CsLs is constantly defiling what I would have thought was a skill level

Also these stats still have me in 3rd...so if M2 falls and I don't he will no longer consider them "reputable"...I know I wouldn't...

I guess with this new skill thingy, the skill goes up if you play alot, which shouldn't be too bad of a thing.

thanks bub. when i heard about the ftp/lag issue, i thought it was because the ftp was hammering the server with incorrect log info.

who really checks their stats every 30 minutes, anyways?

<looks @ sh0rtd0gg>

west hasn't updated since yesterday afternoon. fatty knows the answers about ftp hammering + xgs. i was only asking cus the "stats updated every 30 minutes" ad we run may not be so true anymore....

my stats suck, updates 30 minutes or twice a month wouldn't change that :(

(edited)

Are the stats still updating? I knew they were causing the lag but i still see at the bottom the time updating. But my kills arn't going up. So is it just updating and not keeping track?

Edit: Just realized it says the 6th day of the 7th month (July). I'm so used of it being June.

Edited by VooDooPC

I don't really like the new stats page, i think it's boring. I liked how before it had the kewl graph thing where u could see how everything changed that way. It was more fun. I like how u can change the colors and stuff of the page, but that's about it. But im sure no one really cares about what i think. *sniffle* :puppy_dog_eyes: