Guild Wars Handle List

Unclean

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Allanon, I have a guild there (I'm the Guild Leader) so if you're interested check me out. We have some members from England, Scotland, Canada, and at least as far west as California. Smallish guild, but recently there's been a fairly steady presence of players.

We're also more than happy to help others run quests and missions, or help out in any other way we can. Guild name is Gathering Order.

Allanon, I have a guild there (I'm the Guild Leader) so if you're interested check me out.  We have some members from England, Scotland, Canada, and at least as far west as California.  Smallish guild, but recently there's been a fairly steady presence of players. 

We're also more than happy to help others run quests and missions, or help out in any other way we can.  Guild name is Gathering Order.

Ahh man I really want to, but I'm in a very smal guild consisting of clan members who are in =US= (Unknown Soldiers), however I'm always up to hunt with you guys... Xfire is Allanon754

• 4 weeks later...
GO has a really good farming team strat. You'll find out about it if/when you join up. Hope to see ya soon, Allanon!

Oh... you won't see me, I'll be right behind you *laughs maniacally*

Sounds great, as long as we can do some capping runs.

GC Alumni
(edited)
Just did a capping run last night outside Ember Light Camp. Something tells me you'd fit in well. :)

X-Fire me up when you and your guild go out on one of those runs. I believe you have my x-fire. If not, you can always add me: Tatsuhiko24m

Edited by JackieChan

Allanon, absolutely add me as a friend. Add Unclean as well, he's on as much as me anyway (more recently as I've been re-habbing a bum shoulder and sitting at the comp playing games seems to aggrivate it at times. :bang: )

Jackie, I'll add you to my xfire as well. Mines wolfsblood1 if you guys wanna add me. :luxhello::wavey:

Allanon, absolutely add me as a friend. Add Unclean as well, he's on as much as me anyway (more recently as I've been re-habbing a bum shoulder and sitting at the comp playing games seems to aggrivate it at times. :bang: )

Jackie, I'll add you to my xfire as well. Mines wolfsblood1 if you guys wanna add me. :luxhello::wavey:

I saw Unclean last night after I finished up Hell's Precipice, this weekend... we should definately get a b/p group together to do UW ruins :D

• 2 weeks later...

Alissa the Ranger Rofl,

You can get a pet by talking to one of the rangers (Master Ranger Nente?). I think it's under the quest "further adventures". You'll probably end up getting there when you're around lvl 4-5.

You can identify items with something called an "identification kit". You can buy them from the merchant.

Oh, and since you're new, make sure you hang onto any items called "dyes". If you sell them to a merchant, they'll give you 1g. But later on in the game, you can get 10 to 7,000 gold for them! (depending on the color)

Last thing: check guildwarsguru.com for answers to many of your questions. :)

Welcome to Guild Wars -- I hope you enjoy it!

Yep im a chick in game. first time i made a chick in a game, but the males looked like goof balls. I got a pet cat thing tonight he is neat. I like then ranger but what other class should i be with it?

Tough call. Think of the secondary class as the support class for your primary. There is no "right answer", though. Here are just a few examples for each class:

Mesmer: if you run out of energy quickly or want to interrupt/prevent enemies from casting

Monk: if you want to be more of a support character (keeping people alive in battles, recovering after a near-loss, etc)

Warrior: if you want to do more damage faster, and aren't concerned with healing yourself or others

Necro: if you want undead pets, cursing enemies or healing yourself while damaging enemies

I was thinking of building a war/ rang pvp toon so i could have heavy armor then use the rangers agi and stuff but its not done at all like that. wonder if i could use heavy armor and range weapon if that would be very effective or not?

I was thinking of building a war/ rang pvp toon so i could have heavy armor then use the rangers agi and stuff but its not done at all like that. wonder if i could use heavy armor and range weapon if that would be very effective or not?

Not really, if you're gonna be a warrior/*anything* it's better to have touch/up close spells. If you sit back and hit with bow it's sort of waste since you don't have expertise.